Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 52>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 2:14pm
Instead of oiling my hair yesterday night with MABH, I chose to use this new hair product that I bought it off etsy, which is made of amla, neem, castor oil, and other goodies. It is a deep conditioning masque, so I put it on my hair and left it overnight. I washed it off this morning and my hair looks moisturized and healthy, and it is also soft.

I think I will do this masque twice a week. I will oil my hair tonight.
Sponsored Links

NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 3:25pm
Nothing exciting going on with my hair these days. I'm sort of bored. So, I've been shopping for hair toys to spruce up my updo's. And I'm trying to go with quality pieces and stay away from the run-of-the-mill stuff. I can see how this is going to get pricey.
Brazilianbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brazilianbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 7:10pm
Found out I have low porosity so I started taking warmer showers and using my heating cap after I apply my oils. My hair is softer and more manageable:) it's been almost 2 weeks since starting my meds and I'm still losing a ton of hair:'( I still have 6 more weeks of this so hopefully by then I see some improvement.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 7:31pm
Brazilian, how did you find out about your low porosity?
I always wondered how people find out about that.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Brazilian, how did you find out about your low porosity?
I always wondered how people find out about that.

pages 10 and 11
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 9:49am
Happy Sunday, Hunnies! Friday evening, I brushed Cleo out of the old plaitout. I oiled her and brushed her. My scalp is a lil tender still, specifically the crown area. I just need to moisturize that area a lil more(which I will do in a few). But, I'm sleeping in with the Hubby.

Oh, I know! I'll do a mini DC session on the crown while I do some laundry and house work before going to the Parents for Super Bowl Fun!

Guess this will be a bun week for Cleo and I!
If ya go out to party today be safe!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 2:11pm
Thanks Tatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 8:38pm
My sister used the mabh oil for 4 days in a row last week and she said that her hair grew because when she does a ponytail, she can see that her hair is longer.
I think she is tripping but now she made me wonder if my hair grew at all.
I will check tonight.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 12:43pm
the next time i wash my hair i am going to actually try and use my detangler for its intended purpose.  i never detangle my hair other than after i wash and condition it and i know that its probably not beneficial and may hinder growth but i suffer from chronic mane inertia LOL
but im thinking i should at least try it for a month to detangle before washing using my detangler... i swear just typing that out exhausted my brain.
you know what im just going to commit to maybe thinking about it.  no need to get all reckless and start making definitive plans.LOL
assiyrabomb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiyrabomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 2:54pm
Just checking in...

I did my second henna treatment over the weekend. I used Lush Caca Marron both times. My hair was previously dyed a caramelish color and the henna darkened it and made it a rich brown color. I love it. I also noticed that I have less shed hair in the sink. My hair also is also more moisturized and feels stronger then it was before. I will continue to henna at least once a month. I think I am becoming addicted lol.

So after my Henna treatment on Saturday, I DC'd overnight and then applied a U-Part wig last night. This is my first time wearing weave in almost a year (which is a long time for me). I'm giving my hair a much needed break. Plus there's a concert I'm going to tomorrow night that I wanted to show out for Tongue(don't judge me lol). I will probably continue to rotate between U-part wigs. I will have to start using a come attachment in the back of the wig (as opposed to sewing it down all around) because I need to be able to moisturize my hair on a daily basis. Overall, I'm happy with how my hair has been behaving.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 52>