Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 62>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 6:21pm
lol @ Luv! I just did a co-wash myself. Switchin it up! Applied some detangler & leave-in & put in 4 braids...that's about it.
Sponsored Links

NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 7:45pm
So, I finally got around to taking my twists out last night and pre-poo'd overnight prepping for a wash. But tuhhhh, I haven't gotten around to it yet. But I intend to shortly. I'm still having issues with my sheds tangling with the hair at the ends of my twists (or braids), making little knots. Technically, I should patiently try to work the knots out and release the sheds but, I'm not all that patient. I clipped the knots and, again, decided to clip the ends of each of my twists. Seems harmless enough tho.

I haven't had my hair all out in a minute and I'm liking how big it is. I can't wait until it warms up. I'm going to try to transition into wearing it loose more. Funny because I'm shopping for hair accessories to wear cute upstyles. Let's just say, I'll have options.

Anywho, I'm about to wash and deep condition and then put my hair in no more than 6 braids.

TTFN.
Brazilianbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brazilianbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 7:58am
Can someone please explain what u guys mean by prepoo and cowash.

Threw out my leave in cause it expired. Idk what it is I'm going to try next so for now I won't be m&s.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:06am
Originally posted by Brazilianbabe Brazilianbabe wrote:

Threw out my leave in cause it expired. Idk what it is I'm going to try next so for now I won't be m&s.

Pre-poo is a pre-shampoo treatment. It's adding beneficial oils to your hair or a period (in my case, overnight) so that when you wash your hair, the added oils, and not your own natural oils, are stripped out of your hair. It protects your hair from the stripping of poo's.

Cowashing is using a rinse-out conditioner to wash your hair instead of shampoo. Cowashing doesn't remove all product buildup so, you still have to wash/clarify periodically.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 5:22pm
i almost made it 3 weeks without washingLOL

so sprayed that sulfur mix on my scalp because im too cheap to just flush it down the toilet.  i did a hot oil treatment with grapeseed oil and magnesium oilErmm dont ever do that if youre not planning on washing your hair right away.  it turns the hair ashy. 

i then did a regular wash, dc, detangle, moisturize, seal and twist.  i blow dried my twist for about 5 minutes and hoping they will be dry enough that i dont wake up with a stiff neck in the morning.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 8:34pm
Doing my sulfur...I think this stuff is the truth...I'm noticing a change in the thickness...
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by NJoy NJoy wrote:

Pre-poo is a pre-shampoo treatment. It's adding beneficial oils to your hair or a period (in my case, overnight) so that when you wash your hair, the added oils, and not your own natural oils, are stripped out of your hair. It protects your hair from the stripping of poo's.

Cowashing is using a rinse-out conditioner to wash your hair instead of shampoo. Cowashing doesn't remove all product buildup so, you still have to wash/clarify periodically.

Can you pre-poo daily?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 10:28pm
My hair is so soft and pretty today, all thanks to the mabh oil!
I feel like applying it every night before bed to wake up every day with softer, shinier and more manageable hair.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 9:12am
I  emailed the girl about the Mabh oil and she never responded.

ETA Ok I just ordered a bottle for $26 US which was like 1400 Indian Rupees (Rs)..very expensive

Edited by LadyAradia - Jan 31 2014 at 2:35pm
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 1:10am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by NJoy NJoy wrote:

Can you pre-poo daily?

Technically, you pre-poo before shampoo'g. I suppose if you poo every day then you could pre-poo daily but why do that. If you oil prior to cowashing, then you're actually oil rinsing--you rinse the oil with warm and then cool water and then cowash to remove the oiliness. Otherwise, you can oil daily as part of your regular moisturizing and sealing process (m&s).

Hopefully that answers your question, Sis.

Edited by NJoy - Feb 01 2014 at 1:11am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2930313233 62>