Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 63>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 4:49pm
You look pretty close to waist length now S&F
Sponsored Links

NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 7:40pm
Yeah, well...

I didn't do anything exciting at all. I locked my chunky twists down and threw on Creta Girl (my fave curly wig) and went out to see a movie last night. Today, I moisturized and sealed and ended up putting my hair back into twists and have them pinned up and under a beanie. Will apply growth oil before bed.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

I was 2 inches away before my mom trimmed my hair. Must be 3 or 2.5" away.

This oils made my hair so shiny today - much better than coconut oil's shine or castor oil. Those two oils make my hair looks greasy or dirty, but this MABH oil, even after washing with shampoo, made my hair so glossy that my sister said it looked like a mirror. My hair also feels super soft, I am really excited for the results I will get a month from now.
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 7:35am
We got a SNOW day! So, Cleo and I are chilling in bun mode. The Hubby said : Why u and Cleo gettin cute for? You're off! I told him I was putting her up to scarf her. So, if we go out in the snow, all I would need to do us take off the scarf and go! He is fuunnyyy!

Yesterday, Momma, the boychild, and I went to the museum for a free MLK exhibit. Cleo was bunned. Momma asked me later if I had a hair net on my bun. I told her no. Must be the hairspray. Woot, woot,woot: all aboard the bun train! Lol!

For those on the East Coast, stay warm and be safe !
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 9:40am
Originally posted by luvmybiga$$fro luvmybiga$$fro wrote:

We got a SNOW day! So, Cleo and I are chilling in bun mode. The Hubby said : Why u and Cleo gettin cute for? You're off! I told him I was putting her up to scarf her. So, if we go out in the snow, all I would need to do us take off the scarf and go! He is fuunnyyy!

Yesterday, Momma, the boychild, and I went to the museum for a free MLK exhibit. Cleo was bunned. Momma asked me later if I had a hair net on my bun. I told her no. Must be the hairspray. Woot, woot,woot: all aboard the bun train! Lol!

LOL that was cute.

how long do you keep your hair in a bun?  i tried to challenge myself and keep it in a bun for 5 days (without taking it down) and i didnt make it 2.  yesterday i tried it again and put it in another bun but this time i twisted the ends in a bunch of twists so i wont touch it.

im trying to break the habit of playing in my hair for no good reason. 

Edited by tatee - Jan 21 2014 at 9:41am
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

I was 2 inches away before my mom trimmed my hair. Must be 3 or 2.5" away.

This oils made my hair so shiny today - much better than coconut oil's shine or castor oil. Those two oils make my hair looks greasy or dirty, but this MABH oil, even after washing with shampoo, made my hair so glossy that my sister said it looked like a mirror. My hair also feels super soft, I am really excited for the results I will get a month from now.
You're making this MABH oil sound interesting! Castor oil makes my hair look wet. The idea of a glossy product that helps with growth sounds great. How much did you pay for it?
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by luvmybiga$$fro luvmybiga$$fro wrote:

LOL that was cute.

how long do you keep your hair in a bun?  i tried to challenge myself and keep it in a bun for 5 days (without taking it down) and i didnt make it 2.  yesterday i tried it again and put it in another bun but this time i twisted the ends in a bunch of twists so i wont touch it.

im trying to break the habit of playing in my hair for no good reason. 

Yeah, my dude is a funny guy !
I can keep my bun in for a week. But, if I do I'll have major tangles. The most I can go is 3-4 days. If my scarf slips off at night, then I'll readjust if needed.
Brazilianbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brazilianbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:46pm
Sorry I haven't been on in like a week. Been busy. Went tothe derm to figure what to do for my hair. He prescribed me some stuff so I quit everything else I was doing and following his regimen.
I haven't measured in a while but my hair has definitely grown. I trimed about 1.5" off and my hair Still looks longer that what I started with:)
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 5:48am
Originally posted by Brazilianbabe Brazilianbabe wrote:

Sorry I haven't been on in like a week. Been busy. Went tothe derm to figure what to do for my hair. He prescribed me some stuff so I quit everything else I was doing and following his regimen.
I haven't measured in a while but my hair has definitely grown. I trimed about 1.5" off and my hair Still looks longer that what I started with:)
Hey BB, what was going on with your scalp?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 6:26am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 63>