Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 52>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 2:36pm
YAYYYYY

I received today the MABH hair growth oil!
It does not look like the one advertised, but flying all the way from India might have shook the bottle a few (too many) times.

I am starting it tomorrow. It has a distinct smell, not sure of what, but since it is made of a variety of herbs, it is understandable. She suggests to use it either a few hours before shower or overnight 2 to 3 nights a week. I will use it 3 times a week, starting tomorrow.

Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 2:49pm
cool do you happen to know what's in it S&F?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 3:08pm
She posted here

Oh and it smells like butterscotch!

eta: this is what she says:

Ingredients:

Few of you enquired about the ingredients of MABH Hair Growth Oil. So I just wanted to make sure we don’t add any chemical ingredient to it. We add no silicone, no paraben, no preservative and no colorant to our product. It is 100% traditionally homemade and packed. Shelf life of the product is 6 months. It contains neem, tulsi, hibiscus, bringraj, vitamin E extracts, aloe vera, natural essential oils including 20+ herbs (Few are rarely found and they are collected, dried, powdered and mixed in a secret ratio)

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jan 18 2014 at 3:09pm
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:28am
Thank you kindly for the compliments, Jewels and bglh😊

@Minnie: thanks for posting. I remember reading somewhere that Lush is alot easier and wayyy less messy than other henna's. Lush seems to get rave reviews.

@Jewels: when u have a moment could u list the ingredients of the Cantu? Back in my early hhj, I used 2 of their products, but I remember one went to the trash graveyard bc it made my Cleo hard and it was touted for doing the opposite. I tried adding oil, but it was trash. I've had good and not so good experiences with Cantu products.
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 8:31am
@ S&F: at first glance, I thought that was a delicious health drink! It sounds very promising and full of good stuff! Please keep us updated on how that works out for ya mane!
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 2:13pm
Hey Luv,

The Cantu shea butter leave in condish ingredients are:

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG 1 Trideceth 6, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride, Trimethylsilylamodimethicone, Panthenol, PPG 1-PPG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Lanolin Oil, Cinnamidopropyl Trimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylamide Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzophenone 3, BHA, BHT, Zea Mays Oil (Corn), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Ingredient Attributes: moisture, detangling, frizz control, anti-humectant.

The Cantu shea butter deep treatment masque ingredients are:

Water, Canola Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol/Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Fragrance, Beeswax, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycol Stearate, Polyquaternium-10, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Olea Euopaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernal Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Lonciera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Laminara Cloustoni (Sea Kelp) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Ingredient Attributes: anti-humectant

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Jan 19 2014 at 2:14pm
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 4:07pm
Well, I FINALLY took my twists down. Once in, I usually like to redo them one at a time but, my new growth grew like crazy and was completely out of order. Meaning, I had no clear separation of sections. They were grabbing each other so I though I'd take it all down and give my hair some fabulous treatment (not sure what I want to do yet). As I took them down, I put my hair in 5 big, chunky twists. I looked like a schoolgirl with pretty ponytails. My hair looked so healthy. I think I'll take a BAA pic today. But for now, and because my allergy meds had me sleeping in late, my hair is still in chunky twists.

I'm tempted to wet down each section and blow my hair out. Hubby asked, when will I see all your long, flowing hair again? Um, I'm not sure about flowing, bruh but I can show you a BAA, if that's ok.

This would be a great time to get my hair cornrowed. Too bad I can't do my own. Ah well...

I hope you ladies are njoy'g your day!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2014 at 4:47pm
I willThumbs Up
I am starting tonight and leaving it on my hair and scalp overnight.
My mom will trim my ends and then I am going to take a pic of my hair before I start the treatment.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 12:32pm
just did my yogurt, honey, olive oil, bragg liquid amino for 45 minutes. Rinsed out followed by a co wash of Kanechom Goat milk w/ Aphgee 2 minute  conditioners. Put sulfur oil on and air dried. Will tie it up in a bun on top of my head and ghe tonight.  My regular every 2 week reggie.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 3:41pm
The oil is still frozen. I cannot squeeze it out from the bottle, so I removed the cap and squeezed it. It melts on my hand and it smells like butterscotch.
I contacted the girl who sold it, Lancy, and she said since in India is really hot, it is an oil there, and due to traveling it is solid here. She suggested I warm it up but I don't want to.

My mom trimmed my ends yesterday, I applied the stuff on my hair, and washed it off this morning,
This pic if from after shower. Since I don't have that shirt for hair length, I wear this stripped dress.

I will use the MABH oil overnight 3x a week. I am hoping to achieve waist length by mid-March.
Maybe I will try for hip length, and that goal I would like to achieve by the end of the year.
I stopped Monovin a to see if this hair oil will work on its own. I will not do the inverse technique anymore and I am still taking my multi-vitaminic, but I forget it often.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 52>