Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 52>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 3:42pm
Jewel, I meant the Indian Hennas that you bought off Amazon (page 21)
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 3:50pm
lmao...sorry S&F...it was good & it lasted longer than the store but pre-mixed henna I bought from the bss. But it was way more messy, and because I want the pre-mixed indigo/henna (which they don't have) I'm not sure my results are as good as if you do the 2 step henna process, you get me? Like it was good, it lasted longer than the bss, but ordering online, waiting for it to be shipped vs just going to the lush store & buying it, I don't think the results out weigh the hassle.

BUT...I won't know for sure until I actual buy the lush henna (if I do actually decide to buy it LOL)
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

lmao...sorry S&F...it was good & it lasted longer than the store but pre-mixed henna I bought from the bss. But it was way more messy, and because I want the pre-mixed indigo/henna (which they don't have) I'm not sure my results are as good as if you do the 2 step henna process, you get me? Like it was good, it lasted longer than the bss, but ordering online, waiting for it to be shipped vs just going to the lush store & buying it, I don't think the results out weigh the hassle.

BUT...I won't know for sure until I actual buy the lush henna (if I do actually decide to buy it LOL)

Family member just used some Lush. Had good results from it!

[IMG][/IMG]

LUSH HENNA- Dark Black Rich results---

[IMG][/IMG]

Godrej Nupur Henna (Amazon)---Reddish Brown results

Family member used the Lush and she said it "coated" her hair---made it dark black
I used Godrej Nupur on my daughter and it made her hair a reddish brown color

Edited by MinnieMe - Jan 17 2014 at 10:16pm
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:17pm
I tried to make it separate but I keep getting an error message
danelle15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danelle15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 12:12am
Really I am very happy, I have seen some improvement.
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 8:12am
I'm really back at a happy place with Cleo. She was bugging for a minute, but it's all luv again. Thursday night, I tried to replait her while dry with a lil product, but I stopped at two plaits bc I got lazy. So, I moisturized and brushed out the old plaitout and rocked a cute juicy bun for work and now to do errands. I'm also happy that the holding and shine spray I'm using has just the right amount of hold. Here's a pic of Cleo all prim and proper on yesterday:

Happy Saturday, Ladies!
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 8:17am
Thanks Minieme! I think you've made up my mind. I'm looking for the easiest method. I'm going to purchase the Lush & see if it gives me what I'm looking for.

Currently doing a pre-poo. Parted my hair in 4, detangled with main & tail. Used suave naturals condish & african six oil. I purchased:

Canute shea butter deep treatment masque, which I'll be using after. I'll report back my results!
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 8:19am
Luv both you & Cleo look amazing!! Clap Happy Saturday to you!
browngirllonghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browngirllonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 8:46am
luvmybiga$$fro, you have gorgeous skin.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 1:41pm
Okay just washed out the cantu shea butter! I'll say it's going to be a staple product. I just rinsed it out and my hair feels really nice, not striped but moisturized. I may use this once a month to give my hair some extra tlc & I most likely will go under the dryer next time.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 52>