Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 61>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:02am
@browngirllonghair , we haven't had signatures for a while... i think they were removed after someone posted something in theirs that the moderation was not ok with

@njoy,  what did you mean by blown away by the results? was your hair softer or thicker or..?

@TripleL1967, thanks for the reply! I was wondering what that was! So the misto can could be used at the kitchen or in the hair? to moisturize it? have you had any results with growth?
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:09am
I applied castor oil again today (washed my hair yesterday and early today) and after an hour looking sticky, my hair looks sleek and soft.

I decided to research a bit about castor oil, and found this blog from a Brazilian girl who used it on her hair.

this is her pic on january 9th, 2013

and this on June 2nd 2013

She stated that she warmed up castor oil with olive oil for 15 seconds in the microwave, applied on her scalp, and applied only olive oil on her hair.

If anyone wants to check out (need to translate though)

http://nandabelezagenuina.blogspot.com/2013/06/oleo-de-ricino-crescimento-de-cabelo.html
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 3:20am
S&F Castor oil is the truth girl...just takes dedication to do it consistently.
browngirllonghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browngirllonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 6:25am
S&F, thank you for the clarification about the siggy...and for sharing the bit about castor oil! I have only put it on as a skin moisturizer after showering...I don't put any oil on my hair...
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:08am
now that ive been following this low porosity regimen i have nothing to talk about any moreSleepy  i mean nothing.  after my hair is moisturized and sealed, lately ive just been using oil and water in an applicator bottle while my hair is in a bun to keep it moisturized.  when i take down the bun my hair is still moisturized.  i actually miss having an excuse to play in my hair.
this morning i was deciding whether or not i would wash my hair this evening but i kept looking at my scalp and feeling my hair and decided what for *shrugs* it doesnt need it.  so i just let the steam/water hit it in the shower, circulated my scalp a bit, lightly oiled and put it back in a bun.
im thinking about doing a oil and water challenge for while and see how that works for me but really it just cuz i dont have anything else to do with my hairErmmLOL

i need to stop.  i can tell im just trying to pick a fight with my hair...smh
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 11:41am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

@njoy, what did you mean by blown away by the results? was your hair softer or thicker or..?

Whatchutalkinbout, Willis?

I went back thru my posts and can't find where I said I was blown away by something. Are you sure you mean me?
browngirllonghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browngirllonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:32pm
LOL, NJoy. That Arnold photo is classic.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:35pm
I'm feeling really good about this month. So far I'm starting this year off being consistent with my growth oil applications. I still need to work on being consistent with taking my vitamins but, my hair seems to be growing. Dare I say, in a spurt? We're only 17 days into this month and it looks like I have close to an inch already. Taking a peek definitely has me motivated. I think I'm going back to taking pics each month. I got out of that habit while transitioning because I didn't want to tug on my hair. But, regular checks definitely help to keep me motivated.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 3:33pm
SORRY NJOY! :)
It was meant to Jewlsnyc!

so jewel, what was the result with henna?
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

SORRY NJOY! :)
It was meant to Jewlsnyc!

so jewel, what was the result with henna?
Hey S&F I didn't do the henna from Lush yet, and I might not get it. I'm undecided. I'm about 5wks away from doing the henna. I want to put the sulfur mix in my hair for a total of 6 weeks before I put the henna in. I checked online & I think I can get way more henna for the about the same price, so I don't know which way I'm going yet.

I think I said I wasn't blown away with the henna that I purchased online in reference to the lush being better or the store bought indian henna being better...LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 61>