Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 63>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 4:42am
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

I just bought the Kanechom  Leche de cabra, Goat's milk conditioner from Brazil Jewels!
The reviews look GREAT on Amazon. Cant wait to try it. 
It sounds similar to the yogurt, Bragg liquid amino,. and olive oil that I LOVE but in a bottle
Aradia did you get the silicon mix too? I saw a video & the person mixed the two together.

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Jan 07 2014 at 4:43am
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

well I really need to get off of youtube...LOL. There are just too many enticing products that I want to try. I want to get my reggie more tight so I've been surfing around. I have a shampoo from aphoggee that I've been using, but I had no clue that it was a "protein" shampoo?? Anyway, I'm going to buy my loreal sulfate free shampoo, that works really well for me & alternate the aphoggee. ORS replenishing condish works wonders, but that's also a protein based...so I need a moisture based to alternate as well. Any suggestions on a decent one that's cheap?

As far as DC I'm buying this maybe tomorrow...

&

I also like the mango butter from QP...made my comb-out really really nice & the smell is wonderful.
My next leave-in is going to be "it's a 10" I heard great things about that as well.

The reviews were really good & I think this might just be a great addition to my routine.

I'm going to start the sulfur mix next week. I wanted to give my hair a full two weeks after relaxing to incorporate the mix again. I'll be applying the mix every other day & washing weekly w/no heat...I'm expecting some great results...

I've got to get this protein/moisture thing down, then I'll be set...

those creams seems interesting... I need something new to hidrate my hair... it is too dry and the ends look like sh*t. I don't want to trim the ends yet but I might have to.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:42pm
yes im gonna get some silicon mix. cant wait Big smile
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 1:12pm
Great! I can't wait for you to get it...Mine probably won't be here for another two weeks or so...
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 3:50pm
I'm interested to know what ingredients are in the Kanechom. I'm having trouble finding a list on the Net. Thanks.

Nevermind. I found it. Checking some of the other products in the line too.

Edited by NJoy - Jan 07 2014 at 3:56pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 6:43pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 3:14pm
Has anyone tried the Crece Pelo (grow hair) deep conditioner? I hear good things about that line too. Got some yogurt today to go with my bragg liquid amino, honey and some oil as a regular pre poo. I think I will stick with this Kanechom, Silicon Mix bambu and Crece Pelo as my staple conditioner (All Brazilian and Dominican conditioners if not yogurt, bragg, oil and honey. 
PS I cant forget Aphogee 2 minute. I love that one
ALSO I want to try lacio lacio leave in conditioner

Edited by LadyAradia - Jan 08 2014 at 3:16pm
TripleL1967 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TripleL1967 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 9:19pm
Ladies let me know how the Kanechom and Silicon mix work for you. I tried them a few months ago (yes ... YouTube and the fact that I am a product junkie doesn't bode well for my pocket book) and felt the left a tacky coating to my hair. I only tried the once but am willing to try again if you all have positive results. Does anyone still use Oil sheen in the can? I've gone green and started using the Misto cans. You use pump action to create pressure within the can to give you the spray action. I can create my own oil blends...grape seed oil, rosemary and emu or safflower with peppermint oil are my favorites...and always know exactly what I'm putting in my hair. I love the subtle scent of peppermint when the wind blows my hair across my face.
NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 10:20am
Originally posted by TripleL1967 TripleL1967 wrote:

Ladies let me know how the Kanechom and Silicon mix work for you. I tried them a few months ago (yes ... YouTube and the fact that I am a product junkie doesn't bode well for my pocket book) and felt the left a tacky coating to my hair. I only tried the once but am willing to try again if you all have positive results. Does anyone still use Oil sheen in the can? I've gone green and started using the Misto cans. You use pump action to create pressure within the can to give you the spray action. I can create my own oil blends...grape seed oil, rosemary and emu or safflower with peppermint oil are my favorites...and always know exactly what I'm putting in my hair. I love the subtle scent of peppermint when the wind blows my hair across my face.

Great idea. Clap
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 10:40am
I will let you know triple L . I dont care for the way that castor oil makes my hair feel really weighed down. I doubt a conditioner that you rinse out can leave your hair as tacky as leave in castor oil does which a LOT of people use and no one complains 
I did see one reviewer on youtube who said the hair felt coated. I kind of like having some protective layer on the hair but as long as it is not as thick as castor oil I should be OK. I  WANT a good conditioner to coat the hair and protect it from breaking! In fact I am planning to add some olive oil and Bragg Liquid Aminos to my Kanechom conditioner for more intense lubrication and coating!
PS I notice different people have different opinions. 
Whites dont like silicones or ceramides on their hair. The Japanese DO like ceramide oils and ethnic folk in Brazil and Dominican republic embrace coatings of ceramides and silicone to silken the hair. Of course whites would not need that who already have silky hair. And I can understand their point because castor oil does make my hair look like a greezy wet duck. For ethnic peoples though it can be a good thing to use something that will make the hair smooth and silky. Us Black folk often NEED some extra lubrication and coating to shield our fragile hair SO IT CAN GROW!!! (More accurately, for length retention for those who are anal retentive) Silicone mix or silicone mix with bambu and light ceramide oils are GREAT on my hair. So I guess everyone's needs are different. Also if youve gotten used to a really dry feel on your hair you may not like products that give slip, shielding or generous lubrication. 
Anyways, I look forward to slip and a nice protective barrier for growing. But we will see.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jan 09 2014 at 6:10pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style