Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 59>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 6:46pm
Wow Njoy that's truly amazing. Your hair grows really fast. Just beautiful. You might want to try the product I listed, it really helped me today. I did my normal roller-set but applied a little to my wet hair, and I had a much easier time detangling.

Sponsored Links

NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Wow Njoy that's truly amazing. Your hair grows really fast. Just beautiful. You might want to try the product I listed, it really helped me today. I did my normal roller-set but applied a little to my wet hair, and I had a much easier time detangling.

Thanks. I'll definitely try out the products mentioned. I'm really excited about 2014 and looking forward to trying different products to prepare to start wearing and managing my hair at my goal length. Thanks for the recommendation.
Brazilianbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brazilianbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 9:08pm
Woke up today and hair was really smooth:) need to go to sally's though and pick up more supplies. Need a repair and protein mask still and need to get back to using placenta. Also ran out of detangler.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 12:45pm
well I really need to get off of youtube...LOL. There are just too many enticing products that I want to try. I want to get my reggie more tight so I've been surfing around. I have a shampoo from aphoggee that I've been using, but I had no clue that it was a "protein" shampoo?? Anyway, I'm going to buy my loreal sulfate free shampoo, that works really well for me & alternate the aphoggee. ORS replenishing condish works wonders, but that's also a protein based...so I need a moisture based to alternate as well. Any suggestions on a decent one that's cheap?

As far as DC I'm buying this maybe tomorrow...

&

I also like the mango butter from QP...made my comb-out really really nice & the smell is wonderful.
My next leave-in is going to be "it's a 10" I heard great things about that as well.

The reviews were really good & I think this might just be a great addition to my routine.

I'm going to start the sulfur mix next week. I wanted to give my hair a full two weeks after relaxing to incorporate the mix again. I'll be applying the mix every other day & washing weekly w/no heat...I'm expecting some great results...

I've got to get this protein/moisture thing down, then I'll be set...
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 6:58am
SwaggerSoChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SwaggerSoChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 11:36am
Im in! My routine is VERY simple. I wash and DC once a week using Paul Mitchell's Awaphui wild ginger shampoo. And Super Charged moisturizer as my DC. I moisturize and seal with SM curl smoothie, and EVCO. Put my hair in two braids. I leave it like that all week because I don't go anywhere but household shopping and the gym. I ghe while I'm at the gym. Everyday I spray my hair with Aphogree green tea leave in and seal with a few drops of Argan oil. That's it. If me and my husband go anywhere (which is rare since we live in a small ass army town) I'll do a braid and curl. I use a texturizer on my hair. The just for me texture softener. I choose to do that because as a natural ssk and eating my progress. No matter WHAT I tried. And I am a licensed stylist so I trim my own hair. I think that's it.

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:03pm
I just bought the Kanechom  Leche de cabra, Goat's milk conditioner from Brazil Jewels!
The reviews look GREAT on Amazon. Cant wait to try it. 
It sounds similar to the yogurt, Bragg liquid amino,. and olive oil that I LOVE but in a bottle

Edited by LadyAradia - Jan 06 2014 at 12:46pm
Brazilianbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brazilianbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:14am
^^Saw that. Was thinking of buying it but couldn't wait for a new conditioner since I was already out.

Trimmed my ends yesterday but need to see a pro cuz this girl can't cut hair. Also read up on m&s and started doing that on a daily basis.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:44am
I bought the MABH oil for hair growth. Will receive it in 3 weeks, I think, and then will start it right away.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 4:39am
Welcome swagger...& Ladies I'm so excited about you guys getting the DR conditioner. I can't wait to get them myself. As soon as you get it & use it, please give us an update & I'll do the same.

I think they're going to be very beneficial to us all.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 59>
  Share Topic