Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 64>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 12:14am
So much happened today; I didn't have a chance to upload a pic but will soon
Happy new year !!
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 10:00am
Happy new year ladies!! I'm excite for all of us to get this challenge poppin!! Clap
luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmybiga$$fro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 10:15am
Happy New Year, Ladies!!
My current Cleo situation is a plaitout. I will be rocking this until the weekend. I am going to bite the bullet and wash and straighten this weekend. My cough is now slightly annoying, so I think I can get to Cleo this weekend. I will make sure to pick up another blow dryer comb attachment as well.
So, I will have all my deets and pic up this weekend!
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 1:10pm
Oooooh I am so excited about having hair to my waist next year this time WEeeeee! Tongue
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 6:34pm
I don't think the inverse technique is working for me anymore; my hair did not grow an extra inch in the past two months. It grew half of that.
I am restarting monovin on the 8th; the Indian girl hasn't replied to me about the MABH oil for hair growth. I am taking my multivitamin.

I will try the inverse technique late this month and will do it daily, religiously, unlike the past months where I missed a day or two and had to do it the other day twice.

This is my starting picture, posted on Ocober 9th:

This pic I took today; my hair is 2 inches away from waist length.

In one pic my hair is in the middle of the blue line, and on the next pic it is way below that. I feel that my hair didn't grow as much as I hoped for.
My regimen for 2014, so far will be monovin for 3 months, multivitamin daily, and will try inverse technique in January. If I don't get any growth, I will forget about it.
Once I get the MABH oil (whenever she replies to me) I will try it and update you guys on it.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:18am
so far this new techniques for opening my cuticles has worked out really well and the tantrum i threw over the aloe vera and detangler was unwarranted.  my hair looks great with out themLOL 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 12:44pm
I should try aloe vera again... I remember it gave me a shine..
Brazilianbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brazilianbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 3:56pm
Today I got my derma roller. Used it on my scalp and it was not comforable but I could feel it improve my circulation. Hope by febuary I notice some results.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 8:35am
Hey Ladies...I'm freezing & I sure didn't feel like wetting up my head. It's like 15 degrees!! Anyway since I relaxed last week, I wanted to stay on track and wash & deep condition my hair like I promised. So I'm currently cleaning & DC'ing. I'll be going under the dryer for about 10-15 mins, wash it out in the shower & roller set my hair. This will be my last roller set as I plan on start back working out next week.

Oh I just purchased this to see if it would help give me some good slip, I'll report back later...
Elasta QP Olive Oil Mango Butter Conditioner

NJoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 4:10pm
Hola Ladies. Ok, so once again, my hair punished me for neglecting it over the busy holidays. That 2-day detangling session was no joke and I ended up trimming my ends because of it. I know I popped quite a few ends as I got frustrated day 1 so, I imagine those pops will turn into splits. So, I just felt like I had to trim. And, even tho my ends didn't look split, some of my ends seemed rough. Ah, you already know the story.

Anyway, I'm in Florida for the weekend and was going to flat iron with my daughter's CHI. It didn't have temperature control and felt so friggen hot that I decided to only flat iron a back section for my starting pic. I wanted to take a pic with my length check t-shirt but I forgot to pack it. Anywho, here's my starting pic (please excuse the back fat *blush* This is why I'd prefer the t-shirt. ).

I'm fully natural and my goal is hip length and possibly cut back to w'hip length, depending on how it hangs unstretched. This natural journey is all new territory to me. And if I have anymore detangling nightmare sessions like I just did, I might change my natural goal. We'll see.

Edited by NJoy - Jan 04 2014 at 4:32pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair