Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 61>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 3:52am
Good luck ladies, kisses all the way Big smile xxx
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 8:47am
started back on the sulfur this morning, competely forgetting I need to do a serious protein treatment. I will be starting back with the sulfur next week for sure, applying twice a week to my scalp. This week will be my last roller set until 12/22 the next texlax schedule (@ 14 weeks). I'm going to really lay off the heat & just let my hair grow & get fuller. I'll take pics then & that will be my start picture for this challenge.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 11:19am
S&F there are many vendors of this on www.Mercadolivre.com.br
On a side note, this is nothing more than vitamin a 2,000,000 iu in oil. I am searching for that locally.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

On a side note, this is nothing more than vitamin a 2,000,000 iu in oil. I am searching for that locally.

yes, that's the Brazilian ebay! they don't accept paypal, only accounts on Brazil. I sent a message to one and the vendor told me that the US will confiscate when it arrives here, I don't know whyCry
But if you can get it from any of those vendors, let me know Big smile
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 12:23pm
There is an embargo against trade, some sort of dispute between the U.S. & Brazil. 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 4:36pm
note: I started today the inversion technique from the "1 inch in 1 week challenge" thread, and I used pure coconut oil with pure castor oil warmed up. I sat down and kept my head down for 3 minutes. Will do my best to do it daily. I didn't take a pic, but since I have a pic already from a few days ago on my first post, I was just take it from there.
k.muhammad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote k.muhammad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 2:31pm
@sexyandfamous, you and me have similar hair length it looks like! Well at least through pictures.

I'm going to join this because I am trying to grow my hair to be at least waist length by March (basically spring of 2014). I will post a pic when I get a chance. I took a picture in september but I recently got my ends cut so that sets me back a little bit.

My plan:
☆ Take 2 biotin in the AM and 2 in the PM before bed. I want to do this everyday but I might switch it up so my body doesnt get familiar with it. I tend to become immune to things once I take them for a long period of time.
☆ Drink lots of water!!!
☆Wrap my hair up everynight. You should wrap it different ways so it doesn't grow longer on one side (ex. You wrap it from left to right or right to left all the time so it grows longer on one side or the other)
☆ I get my hair professionally washed every two weeks. But I think I might start doing treatments and masks in between.

That's all for right now....
TripleL1967 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TripleL1967 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 10:48pm
New to this board but would like to join as well. I'll wait until after my next relaxer touch up next month...currently 15 weeks post...for my starting pic and other details. Joined the boards because I've been casually following the 1 inch in a week thread, tried the inversion...measuring before and after...and was pleasantly surprised.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 12:15am
OK so I havent done a real length check in forever. I keep getting back to back sew ins , which I say I'm going to stop doing. I mean it this time. Mid November I will take this down and take a break, hopefully.

I also need a cut. But I will post pics of all my progress before the cut. Good luck ladies!
hautsdeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hautsdeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 9:04am
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

Yeah but you wont have the bepanthol nor the tonico dourada.
I would like to have that product as well. What if we ask on here if there are brazilians and we paypal them?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 61>
  Share Topic