Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH & HEALTH CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 62>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2013 at 10:43pm
jewel, how much biotin are you taking?
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:39am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

jewel, how much biotin are you taking?
I'm taking 5000mcg of biotin every other day. I'm trying to avoid the break-outs biotin can cause. I hope this works LOL.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 8:53am
Im in. I anoint my scalp a couple nights per week with sulfur oil and  Miconizole Nitrate (knock off Monistat) mixed in it for growth. I sleep with a plastic conditioner cap on my head after I anoint the scalp with sulur/miconizole nitrate oil and put coconut oil on the ends. Sometimes I turn my head upside down and massage the scalp for 10 minutes. I only detangle with a bone comb.   I sleep with either a wrap, one top knot bun, or 2 pocohantas braids each starting with a cornrow at the temples. Always covered at night either with a satin bonnet or a conditioner cap.

I prepoo once a week or every two weeks with a mixture of yogurt, Bragg Liquid Aminos, olive oil and honey  for two hours. And usually that is followed with conditioner only cleanse ... not actually shampoo.  Every now and then I may do a cassia obovata (neutral/blonde henna). I recently stopped taking my Maxi Hair pills but I may start taking those again too daily.

My goal is to at the very least be at line #16 on this shirt by December 2014

PS to guard against my hair going into a rest stage, I will purchase a kilo of MSM powder and take 3 tablespoons daily.

Edited by LadyAradia - Oct 07 2013 at 9:21am
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 11:50am
I am going to look for a vet supply in Brazil to order that Monovin a  online  sxynfamous. I will put a tbspn in my dollar store cream rinse to cowash.
Makeupunder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Makeupunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 11:57am
I think I posted in the wrong thread. I would love to have my waist length hair back.
I used to have my hair relaxed and I was on a healthy diet most of my life no sugar, no processed food, everything organic, meat once a month, green juice every other day.

After I stopped relaxing my hair I have more volume and it's a lot curlier but its mid way down my back and not as even as it was when it was relaxed.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

I am going to look for a vet supply in Brazil to order that Monovin a  online  sxynfamous. I will put a tbspn in my dollar store cream rinse to cowash.

But to pay you need an account in Brazil. They don't accept paypal. I tried to buy once from the Brazilia ebay, and the seller replied that the USA will confiscate it Cry; it would never arrive in my house.
I only got Monovin because my sister hid several inside her suitcase when she came back from Brazil last year, and last month I found that my mom had one halfway full in her house.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 2:21pm
S&F but why you gotta be sexy and famous thoLOL
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 2:04am
I'm in! I'm doing a weave takedown this week, so I'll update with my stats after that. The last time I checked (June 2013) I was MBL.
SoulSister87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoulSister87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 8:48pm
I'm in! I will come back to post my current length, photos and regimen :) I'm getting back on Hairfinity!

Edited by SoulSister87 - Oct 08 2013 at 8:51pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 11:24pm
@SoulSister - you are so pretty!

Btw, I got castor oil yesterday and I will also do the inversion that the girls on the 1 inch in 1 week challenge are doing. I will mix castor oil with coconut oil. I forgot to buy the EVOO, but will soon.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 62>
  Share Topic