Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH and HEALTH CHALLENGE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 WAIST/HIP LENGTH GROWTH and HEALTH CHALLENGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 71>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SwaggerSoChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SwaggerSoChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 2:27pm
I'll take pictures hopefully sometime this week... I've just been so Blah about everything, I was dealing with two deaths back to back. My uncle then a high school friend, so need less to say my hair and diet suffered. I finally got back on track with my vitamins, I did I trim cause my ends were so dry and knotted. I wouldn't call this a set back, I just haven't progressed much...
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 4:47pm
I did not oil my hair this week yet, besides doing it on Sunday.
But today I am doing deep conditioning and then I am oiling my hair. I am going to warm up castor oil and apply on my scalp, I did post here a few months ago about this girl who grew her hair in 5 months by applying warm castor oil in her scalp and washing it off in the morning. I want to try that mixed with the MABH oil.
My mabh oil is ending soon and the other one I purchased has not been shipped yet.
I decided against getting the gliss kur; the ingredients are not that special, it is not worth waiting a couple weeks to be shipped here. I like my deep conditioning hair masque but I want to try something new. I considered trying the Kanechom Ceramides but decided against it after reading the ingredients; nothing special there.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 1:26pm
i dont know when was the last time i washed my hair but i had an excellent wash session.  i prepooed with a detangler and hot-oil and let it marinate over night in six twists, bagged and scarfed.  in the morning i rinsed out the oil and shampooed my scalp.  i dc'd with my lp conditioner and rinsed.  the surprising thing is that it required no detanglingBig smile.  the comb glided through each section without a catch.  i really have to remember that this method worked extremely well for me.  i then retwisted my hair and allowed it to air dry.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 2:51pm
Ok, I did apply castor oil to my scalp and massaged a bit. I purchased this wig cap from Evolve to keep my hair in check while sleeping, so when I wake up it looks great instead of needing some brushing.
I washed my hair off this morning and it feels so soft. I love sleeping with deep conditioning stuff on my hair.
My mabh oil was shipped early today so I must be getting it in 2 weeks or so. I wanted to achieve waist length hair this month, but due to my own laziness I didn't, since I did not take the time to follow the routines I was supposed to follow.

New goal: to achieve waist length by June and then hip length this year.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 9:47am
@ tatee what is lp conditioner? congratulations on a good formula!!
@s&f  good for you s&f!!! congratulations
i would be lucky to be waist length by december 
i am pretty sure i can get full mbl at least this year though  (i hope)

(I am 5'8 so it takes me a bit longer with my long back. Also, I have not been using my miconizole nitrate at all really and only very rarely using MTG this year. So I fear my growth rate has slowed back to 1/4 inch per month. I better go buy some mn!!)

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 22 2014 at 10:35am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

@ tatee what is lp conditioner? congratulations on a good formula!!

thanx LA.  im referring to my dc conditioner i mix together for low porosity hair that i use once a month.
assiyrabomb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiyrabomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 6:22pm
care to elaborate? @tatee
assiyrabomb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiyrabomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 6:29pm
Hey guys..I haven't checked in in a while and I want to give a quick update on my hair.

She's doing great! My hair probably feels the best it's ever felt. The only thing that I have added to my routine is Henna treatments. I did two treatments a week apart back in January then put in a sew-in for about 6 weeks. I've been wearing my hair out for a week now and I've definitely noticed a significant change. With Henna and Wen my hair is soft, silky and shines. My curls are looser, however but I don't mind.

I've also started using the Eden Body Works line. I use the coconut curl defining creme and tea tree peppermint oil. So far so good. 
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 6:45pm
Darn... unfortunately, I am having problems with my twists. The ones in the back were like an inch off the scalp already.(slipping) when I took them loose to redo them I noticed knots and tangles in my hair that required me to cut the knots out. Darn I love my hair like this, but unfortunately I will probably take them out within a week or so to avoid further knots and loss of hair Confused
PLEASE HELP
I really want to keep my hair in twists. If anyone has any hints as to how I can wear this without it eating up my hair with mats and knots on frizzy biracial 3b hair.... PLEASE TELL ME what I can do to make this work without distroying my hair.

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 22 2014 at 7:55pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2014 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by assiyrabomb assiyrabomb wrote:

care to elaborate? @tatee

it just consists of a cheap conditioner (i either used white rain or VO5) castor oil and baking soda.  i made the batch over a month ago and i  mixed it in 16oz jar so it was probably something like a cup and half of conditioner, 1/4 cup of castor oil, 1/4 melted shea butter and 2 tablespoons of baking soda.  i leave it on for under 10 minutes.

*i had to edit this morning because i forgot all about the shea butter but i pretty much only throw it in the mix because i have a lot of shea butter on hand.  when it finally runs out i'll probably wont be repurchasing and will just use coca butter.

Edited by tatee - Mar 23 2014 at 6:21am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 71>
  Share Topic