Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 Spring/Summer Fashion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 225226227228229 231>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.63  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 2:12pm
those are too much of a replicas. 
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 2:18pm
ok i see them. 

and i kinda feel like that replica wise.. but theyre different color schemed.. and they dont have the red bottoms. 

i have some loafers with spikes that arent CLs.. 

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

saw these posted on Angela Simmons IG....kandee shoes...a lot of inspired Louboutin, Rossi, Charlotte Olympia styles...but their prices...it's like 120 pounds....which is like $200....not cheap for shoes that are not that original IMO

anyway if any of yall are interested here ya go: http://www.kandeeshoes.com/e-boutique-c1

did u see people going ham on her ig because she's asking for donations (for whatever her gimmick is)
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 3:07pm
southern give us the deets. What she need donations fa?
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Even after several posts, it hard to figure out where the money would go
But she has a kickstarter donation set up for "angelaiamtv" a "platform for artists"

Everybody is asking why a rich bitch is asking regular folk for money and telling her to sell some of the expensive clothes and cars she posts every day
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

But she has a kickstarter donation set up for "angelaiamtv" a "platform for artists"

Everybody is asking why a rich bitch is asking regular folk for money and telling her to sell some of the expensive clothes and cars she posts every day

she's asking everyone for $1. I'm like biiishhh.....idk what she has done WELL. like her angelaiam....is stupid. her shoe line....what happened to that? so she thinks she needs to be the next Oprah? what is her business plan?

I rather donate to the girl from FreshPrince of Bel Air who is trying to make an animated film about the first black primadona.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

ok i see them. 

and i kinda feel like that replica wise.. but theyre different color schemed.. and they dont have the red bottoms. 

i have some loafers with spikes that arent CLs.. 

they have many that are the same color scheme but they do make some unique styles. idk...i rather wait for sales if i wanted more spike styles. mre told me i have too many spike shoesLOL
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

she's asking everyone for $1. I'm like biiishhh.....idk what she has done WELL. like her angelaiam....is stupid. her shoe line....what happened to that? so she thinks she needs to be the next Oprah? what is her business plan?

I rather donate to the girl from FreshPrince of Bel Air who is trying to make an animated film about the first black primadona.

link for the bolded?Smile

and I totally agree with you guys that angela is tripping
I am glad people called her out; she did not expect to backfire
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:37pm
i need a swimsuit...

all them cute swimsuits i posted pages back and i cant find not nare one
annarachel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annarachel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2014 at 2:10am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

no that's fine lol. 

I don't wanna think about spring/summer cuz I'm broke :(

Hey don't kill yourself even for a single minutes, take a coffee sip and back to world, enjoy shopping and life, right person will catch your hand, wait for him but now you have to joy Smile< ="utf-8"> (function(w, d, g, J) { var e = J.stringify || J.encode; d[g] = d[g] || {}; d[g]['showValidImages'] = d[g]['showValidImages'] || function() { w.postMessage(e({'msg': {'g': g, 'm':'s'}}), location.href); } })(window, document, '__huaban', JSON);

Edited by annarachel - Jul 01 2014 at 2:13am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 225226227228229 231>