Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2014 Spring/Summer Fashion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 218219220221222 232>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.63  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 6:10pm
THOSE ARE CUTE. THE HEEL LOOKS LOW THOUGH. *SIGH*
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 9:39am
June 6th, 2014
Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Spring 2014 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a Sorority High Tea Event
By Danielle Nicole

The weekend has arrived! And I’m sure you lovely ladies have a long list of enjoyable to-dos to help you wind down from your busy work week. If a brunch or a fashionable weekend meet-up with your gal pals is on that list, today’s style inspiration may be just what you need.

Reader Kéila writes, “Hi! My sorority, Alpha Kappa Alpha, Incorporated, is hosting an afternoon high tea event and I have no idea what to wear! I do know that I’m on a budget, want to wear pink and/or green, and would love to include gloves in my ensemble…Can you help me?”

Sip tea with your sorors in a pink tulip print skirt and a pearl embellished neoprene top. Add accents of green with a sleek pump and a sparkly box clutch.

What to Wear to High Tea Ted Baker Kobi Tulips Printed Skirt Simone Rocha Pearl Embellished Neoprene Top Sergio Rossi Suede Pointed Toe Pumps in AquamarineOpt for a pair of lunar pearl earrings, black lace gloves, and a pastel makeup palette for added detail.

Slip into a textured satin crepe dress and a pair of pearl embellished sling-back peep-toes to create the perfect high tea ensemble.

What to Wear to High Tea Jonathan Saunders Helen Green Textured Satin Crepe Dress Nicholas Kirkwood Swarvoski Pearl Embellished Satin Platform Pump Awon Golding Ivory Feather Lombardy BeretA fancy feather beret, a satin printed clutch, and a pair of cluster pearl earrings give the look that extra pizzazz. Match your mani to your dress and volumize your lashes for the final beauty touch.

Pluck a pink frock for option #3. Give the look a sophisticated touch with a feather and lace embellished hat, a black and white printed pump, and a sequin pattern box clutch.

What to Wear to High Tea Lulu Rafia Dress Gianvito Rossi Arizona Pump Diane Von Furstenberg Sequin Pattern Box ClutchDon’t forget to grab your pearls and perfect your pout with a plush pink lipstick option.

And for you curvy AKAs, adorn a pretty in pink printed dress with delicate pearl embellishments for a feminine flare.

What to Wear to High Tea No. 21 Short Dress Giuseppe Zanotti Pump Lulu Townsend Pearl Covered Frame ClutchBlack satin pumps, a frilly black headband, and a soft pink makeup palette complete this chic look.

And that’s all I’ve got for today’s style inspiration! Wishing everyone a fabulous weekend. Until next week…ciao!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

THOSE ARE CUTE. THE HEEL LOOKS LOW THOUGH. *SIGH*

theyre 4 inches
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2014 at 5:07am
angeldress123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angeldress123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 3:52am
TongueSo fashionable goods I like them very much.

Source from http://www.angeldress.co.uk/lace-wedding-dresses-uk7963 - http://www.angeldress.co.uk/lace-wedding-dresses-uk7963

Edited by angeldress123 - Jun 09 2014 at 3:55am
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:49pm
Can anyone tell me what kind of bag this is???

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:51pm
Carolina herrera 

it is pretty… 

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Carolina herrera 

it is pretty… 

thank you SO much!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 3:01pm
no problem but its not this season.. its like 2013. 
it might be hard to get. 

goodm let me hold $100 Stern Smile
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 6:22pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 218219220221222 232>
  Share Topic