Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 Spring/Summer Fashion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 213214215216217 231>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.63  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 9:06am
MD i thought of you the other day.. 
i remember you saying you never see the long pleated skirts irl and i saw some somewhere.. but i dont remember exactly where lol.. 
but im pretty sure it was sears or kohls and they were by lauren conrad i believe. 
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 9:13am
is nordstrom racks return policy the same as nordstrom? 

im seeing mixed things online.. i know the reg nordies has a great return policy. 

i dont have the receipt and what id bring back is unused but i just wanna exchange anyways.. 
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 10:43am
May 29th, 2014
Party, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear, What to Wear for your Birthday
Summer 2014 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to an Arabian Nights Themed 30th Birthday Celebration
By Danielle Nicole

I’m closing out the month of May with a show-stopping birthday style inspiration.

Reader Nicole hit up the FBD squad with a special What To Wear request. She writes, “Dear Fashion Bomb Team, my friend needs your help! She’s planning an Arabian Nights themed 30th birthday and needs a look that fits her theme without look too costume-like, please help! Thanks! And we love the site!!!”

Thanks! This sounds like quite the event. You only turn the big 3-0 once, so you’ve got to do it big! There’ll be lots of shimmer and shine for your big day, so prepare for a night of opulent and bedazzled attire.

First up, shimmer in a sheer black and gold asymmetric number offset by a pair of lace-up sandals and an embroidered clutch.

What to Wear to an Arabian Nights Birthday Celebration Donna Karan Coin Embellished Cold Shoulder Top Alejandro Ingelmo Culebra Sandals Giuseppe Zanotti Design Toe Ring SandalAdd a punch of color with a coral lip and matching mani. Work in a few metallic accents with gold dangle earrings and a shimmery bronze lid.

Dress up a long punchy kaftan with a stunning statement necklace, bold beaded bangles, and a pair of sparkly beaded dangle earrings. Anchor this exotic look with a pair of red lace-up sandals and a beaded fold over clutch.

What to Wear to an Arabian Nights Birthday Celebration Amanda Wakeley Aran Long Kaftan Schutz Fiorenza Heel Julie Vos Key West Beaded ClutchTo add the finishing touch, work in a summery makeup palette with a coral nail lacquer, a shimmering golden highlighter, and a voluminous lash.

Slip into a printed bodycon number uplifted by a pair of sleek and sassy sandals and a crystal encrusted box clutch.
What to Wear to an Arabian Nights Birthday Celebration Roberto Cavalli Snake Print Knit Dress Alejandro Ingelmo Culebra Sandal Karen Millen Crystal Encrusted Box Clutch
Drive the theme home with a gold headpiece, mini tassel earrings, and a statement cuff. Opt for a jewel tone mani and a set of plush lashes to complete your makeup look.

And for a curvy girl option, pluck a berry hued ruched dress accented by a pair of dazzling jeweled laser cut sandals.

What to Wear to an Arabian Nights Birthday Celebration Phase Eight Donna Dress Sergio Rossi Filigree Baroque Jewel Laser Cut Sandals Armitage Avenue Metal Rope ClutchAdd a touch of glamour with a three-tier fringe necklace, gold lace earrings, and a stone cut out cuff. Complete the look with a shimmery lid and a complimenting mani.

What say you? Are these vivid looks hit or miss for your bestie’s birthday extravaganza?
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 11:01am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I wanna get a couple of these for walking around the resort in my swimsuit

Drape Up Asymmetrical Skirt

I love this... off to Google the link and buy...

Thanks Ming... LOL
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 2:25pm
Emilio Pucci Transparent Clutch

I want , i want, i want.  
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 2:42pm
anyone knows when the Gucci sale starts this year. i tried google but no luck
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Emilio Pucci Transparent Clutch

I want , i want, i want.  

this makes me want my zara one even more

what sunglasses yall wearing this summer.
i wear transition eye glasses so i dont even waste my money 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

anyone knows when the Gucci sale starts this year. i tried google but no luck

http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/gucci-2014-spring-summer-sale-864276-10.html

also "rumor that private sale may start june 2nd"
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

MD i thought of you the other day.. 
i remember you saying you never see the long pleated skirts irl and i saw some somewhere.. but i dont remember exactly where lol.. 
but im pretty sure it was sears or kohls and they were by lauren conrad i believe. 

DisapproveLOL

but aw thanks its getting too hot for those type of skirts...too much loose fabric

ill revisit those in the fallEmbarrassed
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 7:22am
My ASOS package finally arrived 2wk later... he stuffed it in the mailbox

tried this on 1st with no intention of trying anything else on cause my body aint ready. this fit well
Image 2 of&nbsp;ASOS Midi Pencil Skirt In Jersey

then this.. it fit ok. still gotta get right tho
Image 1 of ASOS Midi Body-Conscious Dress With Long Sleeves

I mustve been feeling myself from that dress cause I tried this... Aint ready, not terrible but NO
Image 1 of ASOS PETITE Exclusive Bardot Body-Conscious Dress with Cut Out Back

now this... Might return or go into my own but down wear pile
Image 1 of&nbsp;ASOS Cut-Out Back Polo Dress
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions