BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2014 Spring/Summer Fashion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 208209210211212 231>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.63  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

i just dont see myself wearing heels period...

Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 11:59pm
I will never buy another heel
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:11am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i just dont see myself wearing heels period...

nope

i used to wear them aa lot when i was tryna be "grown"...

but now..im coolin...boho/chic is not really a big heel category..
plus im already tall enoughApprove

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:14am

i notice more established women in their 30's 40's in heels than youngins..

the only youngins i see in heels are the ones tryna be fastLOL

umm hmmGeek

what? girl where do you stay at?LOL girls don't wear heels in texas? I thought girls from Texas liked everything big? the higher the heel (or hair) the closer to god?  I thought that saying originated in Texas?LOL

I mean I see girls in flats but if they're going out, they're usually in heels.

eta: I see tall girls in heels too and I love it.  Usually tall girls feel self conscious in heels bc they're already tall. So when I see a tall girl in heels I'm like yassss bitch--you better be 6'2! bow down!

etaa: speaking of flats who here is about to rock Birkenstocks? I considered getting some for my trip but decided against it because they made my feet look big

Edited by EPITOME - May 28 2014 at 12:34am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:34am
LOL"you better be 6'2" lmao!!!
i love boots with the high heels in the winter i will rock those and be 6'0 proudly (im 5'6)

and Texas is country lol it isnt a fashionable place to be (one of the reasons why i wanna dip so bad)

yea tons of chicks my age and younger wear heels....but not casually...or regularly..

i really meant wearing heels as a regular outfit in the daytime, not just for a dressy event or out to the club...

like going to grab something to eat..im more likely to see a established woman in heels instead of a teen/girl

in fact you will be the center of attention and get judged if you have on high heels and a fashionable outfit in the daylight..its not really the norm here..i hate that..

i need some texas ppl to come in here and back me up...LOL

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:36am
^totally agree. I noticed that as soon as I moved here.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:37am
yep see im not lying...
*shrugs*

high heels and a casual, not so professional outfit in the daytime..just running errands/grocery shopping etc...you will be labeled...
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:38am
^oooo regular running around? yeah i'll probably be in flats.  when i was young i used to wear heels all the time, to class and stuff. one day a classmate saw me in flats and he goes "wait---were you always this short?" lol. I say young but this was last yearSleepy Anyway I just think most cute shoes are in heel form.

Older women are probably in heels bc of work.  I can wear 4 inches with a regular outfit. Any higher w/o a platform and that needs to be a special occasion.  That's what age teaches you--your limitations & learning to invest in cute flip flops and flats lol.  running around in heels at the grocery store? I've done that [accidentally] and felt stupid. Those floors are slipperyLOL

ugh i need to get up at 5 for a flight.  I have over packed per usual but MrE won't be with me to carry my Luggage--this sucks. i packed 6 inch heelsShockedApprove

Edited by EPITOME - May 28 2014 at 12:42am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:39am
youre not that young though.. 
loads of girls in their early 20s regularly wear heels 

definitely like in houston and dallas

but for just running to the grocery store.. i completely get it. 
my gif was cus you said 'i dont see myself wearing heels period' 

Edited by coconess - May 28 2014 at 12:42am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 12:43am
"Older women are probably in heels bc of work"

yea thats exactly what i mean...this is why judgement doesnt get passed...

because when you see an established looking woman wearing heels people go...
"okay cool she works in corporate america"

a teen..nope.."she wants attract male attention" "probably already or will be a stripper/heaux/etc"

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 208209210211212 231>
  Share Topic