BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 Spring/Summer Fashion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192193194195196 231>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.63  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:54pm
those arent capris?? aw manOuch

i love this too...picture is too small/bad quality...
i would wear this with that red wicked matte lip...yass

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:58pm
Okay so what exactly are capris?

A.

B?

or C?

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 8:59pm
One pair looks exactly like that MD.
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

As hot as it gets around here, skirts, dresses, sheer anything lol and shorts.

...and my capris. Can BHM approve my capris?Cry

do not approve your capris, will allow ankle skinnies LOL
your sheer stuff - ban them for life 
Nooo Doc!Cry

I wear these underneath my sheer tops. Does this help my case at all. Lawd, I can't win.LOL
http://www.jcpenney.com/women/worthington-seamless-tank-top/prod.jump?ppId=pp5003991212&N=287%20508&searchTerm=tank+top&topDim=Brand&topDimvalue=worthington&dimCombo=Brand|Gender|&dimComboVal=worthington|women|&currentDim=Gender&currentDimVal=women&catId=SearchResults&colorizedImg=DP1226201317250362M.tif
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 9:00pm
Those are ankle length pants.  These are capris.  CC you're too cute for capris lol.  Either go higher or lower. The middle length is weird on everyone. But sometimes I wear ish and don't care.

I will allow you a city short

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 9:06pm
dont worry cc, i kinda like sheer stuff
it just isnt for people who need real bras 

damn i hate this forum. can't post ish 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 9:17pm
Southern, I've seen some interesting sheer pairings....interesting lol.

Epitome, I have a pair of jean city shorts. Sigh. I am not really buying any more capris since i can't wear them in a work/education setting.Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 9:20pm
those capris look fine

CC buy em and rock em
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 9:29pm
^lol I have 2 pairs now.Cool

I actually really can't buy more due to my wardrobe changing. My closet is almost done changing from all casual clothing to looking like...an adult's closet.ApproveCry
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Bought this yesterday. Gotta get it hemmed. It's still too long with with 4 inch wedgesUnhappy

u like that boho look like modeless

ming doesnt wear anything but sexyLOL

Yeah I do. I really need to get like Ming. My DH says "if it ain't tight, it ain't right"LOL
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 10:28am
May 22nd, 2014
Beyonce, Concert, Jay-Z, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Summer 2014 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to Beyonce and Jay Z’s On The Run Concert Tour
By Danielle Nicole

I’m heading into the long weekend giving you Bey-Hive devotees a peek into a few style suggestions for the summer’s most anticipated concert series.

Tammy writes, “Hey Claire, Okay I know that you have done what to wear to a concert a million times, but this is my first concert and my bestfriends and I are going to see Beyonce and Jay-Z for my 25th birthday in her hometown of Houston on July 18th. Please help me! I’m a plus size woman and I really really need your help!! Thanks so much in advance”.

For wardrobe option #1, step out in a graphic muscle tank and a pair of faux leather leggings for a rocker chic look. You’ll be standing the majority of the time, so forego the pumps or a strappy high heel sandal and settle into a two-color patent wedge.

What to Wear to the On The Run Tour Givenchy Muscle Tank Mansur Garviel Leather Bucket Bag The Row Moto Stretch-Leather Skinny PantsTo complete the look, throw a black bucket bag over your shoulder, opt for simple gold jewelry, and add a pop of color with a vibrant nail polish option and mirrored sunglasses.

Add a bold top to a blazer and pleated shorts set. Mix in vivid shades & striking prints with a Givenchy Snakeskin Striped Clutch and a Vivienne Westwood pump.

What to Wear to the On The Run Tour Givenchy Snakeskin Striped Clutch Vivienne Westwood Maggie Pump Carven High-Waisted Oversized Raffia ShortsA nameplate necklace, twisted gold hoop earrings, and a purple mani add the finishing touch.

And for the rest of you gals attending the On The Run tour, I’ve got a few options for you as well.

Tap into your inner Partition with a whimsical black on black ensemble. Dress up a strapless satin jumpsuit with a lace bunny ears headband and an embroidered black clutch.

What to Wear to the On The Run Tour Milly Strapless Matte-Satin  Christian Louboutin Patent Spike Pigalle Mason Michel Heidi Rabbit Ears &amp; Lace HeadbandAdd a bit of edge with a sexy spiked pump and jeweled statement earrings. Finish things off with a sparkly black nail lacquer, a smoky lid, and lush lashes.

And there’s nothing like a pair of cutoff shorts and a graphic tee to create a chic concert look. Add some flavor with a Brooklyn Nets snapback, doorknocker earrings, and a pair of retro shades.

What to Wear to the On The Run Tour Sophia Webster Clementine Strappy To-The-Knee Gladiator Sandal Loeffler Randall Lock ClutchTake things up a notch with a trendy pair of gladiator sandals, a graphic clutch, and a red lip.

And there you  have it! What do you ladies think of today’s options? Are they Knowles-Carter clan approved?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192193194195196 231>
  Share Topic