Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2014 Spring/Summer Fashion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 231>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.63  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:18am
May 15th, 2014
Shopping, Style Inspiration, Travel, What to Wear
Spring 2014 Style Inspiration: What To Wear On A Weekend Trip With A New Boo
By Danielle Nicole

Before we approach the end of the week, I’m gifting you gals with a weekend-worthy style inspiration.

Oyin writes, “HELP! I met a guy on vacation and we hit it off. He’s invited me to visit him next month but I’m freaking out about what to pack! I’m aiming for effortlessly hot…”

Who says you can’t find love while on vacation? And new romances are always so exciting! As I”m sure your goal is to present your most fashionably intriguing self when reuniting with your vacation beau, I’ve created a few looks that should get your stylish gears going when it’s time to pack up and jet off.

When you greet this new boo, you want to greet him in style, so touch down (or pull up) in a striped summer dress and a simple sandal.

What to Wear on a Weekend Trip with a New Beau Topshop Lemon &amp; Stripe Dress Alexander McQueen Graphic Snake Skull Card Holder Saint Laurent Classic Small Sac De Jour Bag Giuseppe Zanotti Calfhair Crystal Thong Flat SandalsUpgrade the look with a stylish leather tote, gold accents, and aviator shades.

As I’m sure he’ll show you the sights around his city, create an ensemble that can take you from day to night with a black high neck crop top and cream crepe culottes.

What to Wear on a Weekend Trip with a New Beau Le Silla Tall Leather Gladiator Sandals Sigerson Morrison Buffy Sandals Serefina Double Layer Onyx NecklaceSwap a pair of toe ring flat sandals for a sassy gladiator heel and grab a slim graphic print clutch to create a more date night approved look. Simple gold jewelry and a nude mani complete the look.

Grab drinks or enjoy dinner in a little white number. Add a bit of pizzazz with a sexy vividly hued heel, a chic geometric print clutch, and chunky gold jewelry.

What to Wear on a Weekend Trip with a New Beau Casadei Pumps AqAq Mix Mini Dress Gianvito Rossi Peep Toe Bootie Sophie Anderson Katia ClutchOpt for a punchy lip and nail lacquer option to finish things off.

And I always believe that one’s true sex appeal is best displayed when you can create a seamlessly stylish casual look. While you want to keep your boo’s interest, you don’t necessarily need to be dressed to the nines to do so. With that being said, be sure to pack a simple graphic tee or two and a relaxed pair of jeans for those not-so dressed to kill moments.

What to Wear on a Weekend Trip with a New Beau Gianvito Rossi Denim Pump Topshop Gold Flat Sandals by Kurt Geiger Ray-Ban Aviator SunglassesIf you must, throw on a stylish pair of pumps, statement jewelry, and a noteworthy clutch to create a more polished look. Lastly, add a pop of color a striking bold lip.

Wishing you the best of luck with your new love interest. Which look will you be taking with you on your upcoming trip?
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:22am
i've been a bad bad girl....i've been foolish with some devilish meeeen....and it's a sad sad world...
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:36am
I'm making a fall thread

Where's southern
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:38am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I'm making a fall thread

Where's southern

It's May...resort was shown yesterday....are you serious?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:42am
...yea.. its not even summer yet technically.. 
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:44am
lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:50am

ioncurr
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:52am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I'm making a fall thread

Where's southern

It's May...resort was shown yesterday....are you serious?

very seriousEmbarrassed
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:54am
i was just thinking about how it was 90 yesterday and gonna be like 100 today and i cant fit any of the few pairs of shorts i have.. 

and i dont really have casual skirts. i really need to buy hot weather clothing... 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:56am
lol yall aint gotta post in the thread if you dont like it...its not that crucial...keep posting in here...

i just like to plan ahead...thats why i made this thread in january...

i bought all my spring and summer staples months ago...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 183184185186187 231>
  Share Topic