BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Spring/Summer Fashion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 182183184185186 230>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.63  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

I like that dress, I'd wear it...I like the classy sexy look.  Where is this dress sold?

It's Kate Spade, so you can probably find it in Nordstrom or Saks. 
Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 10:52pm
Has anyone shopped from Love Culture? I find their clothes pretty cute and budget friendly...
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Has anyone shopped from Love Culture? I find their clothes pretty cute and budget friendly...

*raises hand*

i fell in love with love culture in 2012
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 11:03pm
Just found it today
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

*raises hand*

i fell in love with love culture in 2012
How's the fit and quality?
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 11:55pm
^^^To me the fit and quality is kinda similar to forever 21

Only purchase if you don't plan on keeping the items forever..

The fit is similar to all other juniors stores... hit or miss

I'm assuming you mean jeans/bottoms
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 1:31am
Thanks! I'm only talking about dresses.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:23am
ASOS Strappy Crop Top with Wrap Front

in black  with a denim jacket or cropped cardigan but what bottoms? midi pencil or short skater or midi a line or some joggers or high waist wide leg trousers or high waist skinny leg trousers?  Geek
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:57am
May 5th, 2014
Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Spring 2014 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic
By Danielle Nicole

Happy Monday!

We’ve received a number of requests for the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic, so I figured it’s high time I give you ladies a few wardrobe suggestions if you’re set to hit up this fabulous event on May 31st.

First up Justice writes, “I am finally making it my business to attend the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic this year after missing it two years in a row and I wanted to get some input on style tips…I know this event brings out a very stylish and semi-pretentious crowd so I want to make sure I am fashionably prepared.”

Go for bold by mixing prints with a multi-color bustier top, a full pleated skirt, and a pair of ankle strap block sandals.

What to Wear to the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic Antonio Marras Multi Colour Bustier L.K. Bennett Reby Full Skirt Top Manolo Blahnik Sonia SandalsGive this look a classic touch with a white and navy clutch, two-tone sun hat, a pair of cat eye sunglasses, and gold bangles.

For your second wardrobe option, opt for a chic trouser look paired with a striped boxy top, cork heel wedge sandals, and a Chanel shoulder bag.

What to Wear to the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic AQAQ Laurent Cream High Waisted Trousers Chanel Quilted Large Boy Flap Shoulder Bag Topshop Miami Wedges by CJGOversized sunglasses, a black and white sun hat, and a chunky silver necklace create a sophisticated and sassy ensemble.

And next is Allure who gets straight to the point. She writes, “I will be attending the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic this year for the first time. Can you give me some tips on what to wear to this event?”

A shift dress in a soft spring hue is always a stylish option.

What to Wear to the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic Kenzo Sleeveless Shift Dress Marc by Marc Jacobs Platform Sandals Kate Spade New York Emanuelle Never Ending ClutchDress things up with printed pieces like a stunning summer hat, a bold bauble, color-block platform sandals, and a jazzy designer clutch.

And last but not least, pluck a floral frock for your Polo Classic look.

What to Wear to the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic Giambattista Valli Printed Halter Dress Steve Madden Hamptin Wedge Sandals Valextra Isis Mini ClutchKeep things flirty and feminine with a contrast woven floppy hat, a leather envelope clutch, and round black shades. Opt for a woven wedge or a striped sandal to complete the look.

What do you ladies think? Are these looks Veuve Clicquot approved?

Edited by femmefatale85 - May 05 2014 at 9:03am
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:21am
May 1st, 2014
Concert, Date Night, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Spring 2014 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to the R. Kelly Concert, Tamar Braxton Concert, and Any Concert You Might Attend This Season
By Danielle Nicole

I’m ushering in the month of May with a concert and date night ready style inspiration. Let’s dive in…

Omora writes, “Hi Claire, I am attending an R. Kelly concert in a couple of weeks and am struggling with what to wear. It’s Kelz so you know I want a look that’s sexy. I will be attending the concert with my hubby so I don’t want to have too many eyes on me, lol. I just want a look that’s grown and sexy…Thanks in advance.”

For look #1, dress up a simple black jumpsuit with a printed Just Cavalli blazer, simple sandals, and a gold studded leather clutch.

What to Wear to the R. Kelly and Tamar Braxton Concert Just Cavalli Printed Candy Blazer Christian Louboutin Laurence Anyway Caged Ankle Booties Jason Wu Black Leather High-Heeled Sandals Gia Studded Leather Clutch

Work in bold accents with a double chain pearl pendant necklace and a striking nail lacquer.

And if you’re looking for a relaxed and stylish option, jump into a pair of your favorite skinny jeans but add some flavor with a split-back leather top and a sexy pair of pumps.

What to Wear to the R. Kelly and Tamar Braxton Rag &amp; Bone Split Back Leather Top Concert Christian Louboutin So Kate Striped Calf Hair Pump Christian Louboutin Sweet Charity Dyed Calf Half Small Shoulder Bag

A printed calf hair shoulder bag, multi-layer draped necklace, and spiked hoop earrings give the look a chic touch. Add a punch of color with a vivid mani and a set of false lashes to complete the look.

Next up is Amber who writes, “Tamarrrrrr Braxtonnnnn is coming to Houston in June for her own tour and I am really excited. This tour is going to be crazy and I have to look good. All the Tamartians will be beat to the gods so I have to look good and stand out. Please help.”
Of course!
Dazzle in a sexy two-piece ensemble including a deep-v black bralette top and a shimmery pencil skirt.

What to Wear to the R. Kelly and Tamar Braxton Concert Moschino Vintage Sequin Skirt Lulu Guinness Studded Lips Clutch Alexander Wang Malgosia Lace-up Sandals Alexandre Birman Suede T-Strap Sandal

Anchor this festive look with a white cropped jacket and a strappy pair of black sandals. For the final touch add a Lulu Guinness lips clutch, gold jewelry, and a popping pink lip.

And what’s a concert look without a graphic tee? Show a little leg in an asymmetric mini and black ankle strap sandals.

What to Wear to the R. Kelly and Tamar Braxton Concert Saint Laurent Oblique Pencil Mini Skirt Stark Clutch Gianvito Rossi Suede SandalsGive the look a stylish upgrade with a pair of designer aviator shades, a gilded clutch bag, geometric cutout earrings, and a statement cuff bracelet.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 182183184185186 230>
  Share Topic