BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 Spring/Summer Fashion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169170171 231>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.63  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:31am
Epitome??

You bought frames and took them to get your lenses fit? I wanna order some frames and take them to the optician if they say they wont do it ill be wearing contacts and glasses
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 5:38pm
April 1st, 2014
Party, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Spring 2014 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to Prom and Spring Formal
By Danielle Nicole

Prom season is here! So I’ve decided to start off the month of April by answering a few What to Wear requests for you upcoming prom-goers.

First up, reader Ki simply stated in the subject line: “What to Wear to Prom.” Well Ms. Ki, you’ve made it quite easy for me to come up with a couple prom night wardrobe ideas. When I think of a fitting prom ensemble, pretty much like any other formal soiree, I think of razzle-dazzle mixed with shimmer and shine.

So I hope you’re into frilly frocks and glittered gowns because that’s exactly what I’ve pulled for your first sartorial suggestion.
Dazzle in a beaded gown offset by strappy silver sandals and a rhinestone box clutch.

What to Wear to Prom Adrianna Papell Long Beaded Gown Jimmy Choo Lance Metallic Leather Sandals Baublebar Crystal Mesopotamia CollarPastel accents and a gorgeous jeweled necklace make for the perfect prom night look.

For a look that’s less predictable, forego the traditional evening gown for a short satin number like this Topshop stripe fit and flare dress.

What to Wear to Prom Topshop Satin Stripe Fit &amp; Flare Dress Charlotte Olympia Dolly Platform Pumps BCBGMaxAzria Portia Feather Trim Clutch

A black platform pump, a feather trimmed clutch, and a stunning necklace complete this look.

From the high school prom to a college spring formal, Schuyler writes, “Fashion Bomb, I need help again! I’m trying to find an outfit for my college spring formal on April 11th. I’ve already searched your site and you compiled a Fall Semi-Formal “What to Wear” but I didn’t see a post for Spring. Although the official theme is “Spring Formal”, lots of girls tend to wear prom dresses but I don’t want to go that route. And if you don’t mind, could you squeeze in some budget friendly items too? Thanks again!”

I’m all for going outside of the box when it comes to creating a fabulous look. So instead of traditional evening attire, I decided to play with separates to give you a standout formal look. For a fashionably chic alternative to an evening gown slip into a simple cami crop top accented by a sparkly tulle skirt in a taupe hue.

What to Wear to Prom Coast Cordelia Tulle Skirt Aquazzura Selene Mirrored Leather Sandals Gianvito Rossi Closed Toe Pumps

Metallic and rhinestone accents give the look a bit more shimmer while a nude lid, a metallic pink mani, and a blush pink lip add the finishing touch.

Embrace a strapless number in an exotic print for your final wardrobe option. A pair of gold glitter sandals, a studded leather knuckle ring box clutch, and a constellation bib necklace will sass up this sultry number.

What to Wear to Prom Zimmermann Tamer Petal Tulip Dress Alexander McQueen Knuckle Studded Leather Box Clutch Sigerson Morrison Maddison Sandals

Last but not least, keep your makeup palette simple and sweet with neutral tones and a subtle pair of lashes for a naturally stunning look.

What do you ladies think? Are these wardrobe ideas chic enough for your formal soiree?

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Epitome??

You bought frames and took them to get your lenses fit? I wanna order some frames and take them to the optician if they say they wont do it ill be wearing contacts and glasses  

I haven't done it because I'm lazy but it's possible. My LS gets her prescription filled online. I want some contacts for my trip. Bleh.

Found this dress at TJMAXX today. Super excited because I actually bought it last year I think from Bloomies but returned it bc I couldn't justify the price. 

ugh i tried to use polyvore to create an outfit. i give up.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:11pm
&quot;Lunch Date&quot; by shamaryah on Polyvore
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:19pm
...and then blaquee posts her polyvore outfits

show off

Unhappy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:56pm
lol @ Epitome

Summer Gala by shamaryah featuring a lanvin cocktail dress
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:48pm
i like the sunglasses

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

&amp;quot;Lunch Date&amp;quot; by shamaryah on Polyvore
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:21pm
my little sister told me she wants to go to F21 for shorts and maxi skirts.....ugh she's growing up..I've never been shopping with her.  i buy her stuff all the time, but i usually dont want her opinionLOL

excited to give her her non-bday present present
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:45pm
Well at least she didn't ask you to take her to Saks lol
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Well at least she didn't ask you to take her to Saks lol

.....she's tried me with such requests.LOL i do spoil those il nuggets though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169170171 231>