Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2014 Spring/Summer Fashion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 160161162163164 231>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.63  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 11:13am
I like that Sandra... please try it on tho don't want people asking when you're due

what them legs looking like?
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 11:31am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I like that Sandra... please try it on tho don't want people asking when you're due

I have big legs.....no cankles thoEmbarrassed

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 11:45am
@Mizz don't buy that lace dress

Why dont you get a pencil skirt for that peach blazer you posted

Or a Skater dress with a nice shawl

Edited by herwoman - Mar 24 2014 at 11:49am
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 11:48am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I have big legs.....no cankles thoEmbarrassed

.. the struggle
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 11:50am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

@Mizz don't buy that lace dress

Why dont you get a pebcul skirt fir that peach blazer you posted

Or a Skater dress with a nice shawl

I like it but probably not for his thing.....but I do like it.....I look good is peachEmbarrassedLOL

Most likely I'll get that black jumper from bcbg
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 9:23am
With the sheer bottom? That was cute
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 10:43am

With the sheer bottom? That was cute

Yeah and so bomb shoes.....the only thing is my hair is black so I'll look like a damn Supreme.....
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 10:47am
March 25th, 2014
SHOPPINGSTYLE INSPIRATIONWHAT TO WEARWORK WARDROBE
Spring 2014 Style Inspiration: How To Incorporate Spring Trends Into Your Work Wardrobe
BY DANIELLE NICOLE

Although the weather is predicted to be a bit gloomy this week in the City of Angels, today’s What To Wear suggestions are sure to brighten things up.

Kennedy writes, “I accepted a position at a top bank in Compliance. I am looking for affordable trendy and chic wear for work”.

While most believe stuffy suits and neutral tones are the only pieces that work well in an office setting, working in spring inspired hues can amp up any inspiring exec’s day to day workplace wardrobe.

So first up, one of my favorite color palettes this season is the blush pink hue. To give your work wardrobe a chic makeover get into a monochromatic feel to create a head to toe blush ensemble.

How to Incorporate Spring Trends into Your Work Wardrobe Alexander McQueen Belted Crepe Pencil Dress By Malene Burger Fiurica Oversized Satin-Trimmed Pique Coat Jimmy Choo Agnes Blush Patent Pump

Mix in different textures and shimmery baubles for a polished and refined look.

Black and white prints are still going strong for the Spring 2014 season. To spruce up your black tailored blazer and trouser set opt for an artsy marble print frock or a striped or geometric print number.

How to Incorporate Spring Trends Into Your Work Wardrobe Robert Rodriguez Carrara Print Silk Dress Diane von Furstenburg Geometric Print Skirt Gianvito Rossi Banded Suede Pointed Toe Mule Gianvito Rossi Mesh Mary Jane Pump

Give your monochromatic look the proper update  with a mesh panel pump or a suede pointed-toe mule.

And for your final wardrobe option, have fun in a few pastel shades for the ultimate spring inspired lineup.

How to Incorporate Spring Trends Into Your Work Wardrobe Manolo Blahnik BB Floral Print Fabric Pump Balenciaga Le Dix Cartable Leather Tote Karen Millen Colorful Cotton Shift Dress

Keep the silhouettes conservative but punch things up with soft floral patterns and exuberant tones.

And that’ll do it. For more ways on how to style this season’s hottest trends, tap into the FBD’s Ten Top Spring 2014 Trends post.

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 10:47am
im not a color person, but im really feeling that light pink
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 10:56am
im a color person... i like that blush/pink too. i think im into floral

Sandra... shoes? and wear your hair straight with a part down the middle or side part with curls and pinned to one side, similar to your wedding hair @supreme
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 160161162163164 231>
  Share Topic