Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2014 Spring/Summer Fashion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 154155156157158 230>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.63  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Those pants only go up to a medium?

No thats the shirt....the pants are no longer available......CryCryCry
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 11:58am
no ming you need to pm me when you get to LA to see if i might be there… i dont want to have someone else on the beach with the same suit on as me. you can go to another beach or somethin 

sandra i see some bcbg pants similar to those on amazon.. in blk and in white.. but the biggest they have is medium and i think theyre slightly diff. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 11:59am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

no ming you need to pm me when you get to LA to see if i might be there… i dont want to have someone else on the beach with the same suit on as me. you can go to another beach or somethin 

sandra i see some bcbg pants similar to those on amazon.. in blk and in white.. but the biggest they have is medium and i think theyre slightly diff. 

I know....I like the color in those tho.....Cry
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 12:46pm
Guys what do you think about these shoes. Yay or Nay?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 1:03pm
idk if id wear them but ill say yay 

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 1:05pm
skinny jeans i'm thinking. What about the black and white of them? Does the heel make it look cheapy?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 1:22pm
That what I don't like.......that gold heel......Ill say nay....based on heel alone.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 1:24pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 1:33pm
i dont mind the heel. 
i dont think that necessarily makes them look cheap.. but it would be nice to see them in diff pics/lighting and/or on someone.. 

cant see the black and white pic you posted. 

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2014 at 3:21pm
March 20th, 2014
Fashion News, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Spring 2014 Style Inspiration: How to Wear the Sporty Chic Tomboy Trend
By Danielle Nicole

I hope you ladies are ready to switch gears because today’s What to Wear request is all about one of the season’s hottest trends.

Nina writes, “I am a Freshman in college and finally found a style I’d like to portray. I’m really intrigued by this tomboy chic look. It’s comfortable but cute. How can I pull this look off without looking like I’m trying too hard (and for cheap)?”

I’m a big fan of this look as well. The balance between masculine and feminine elements makes for a fabulous fashion moment. And this season’s athletic trend is all about chunky heels, perforated pieces, and mesh detailing. You probably already own a good number of items to create a sporty-chic look. It’s just about knowing which items to pull. To help you set up the proper wardrobe line-up, I’ve created a few styling suggestions to get you started. Let’s dive in…

Compliment a black mesh insert textured pencil skirt with a white sleeveless crop top and a chunky black heel.

How to Wear the Sporty Chic Trend Elizabeth and James Perforated Cynnie Sling Bag Giuseppe Zanotti Leather High Top Sneakers IRO Vanny Bomber Jacket Elizabeth and James Brendan Sleeveless Crop Blouse

To give the look an even sportier feel, swap the heel for a high top sneaker and throw on a black and white bomber jacket, a perforated sling bag, and a leather baseball cap. Lastly, add a bit of edge with a pair of Elizabeth and James Mies stud earrings and a double open arch bracelet.

For look #2, get comfortable in a pair of DKNY black and white two tone leggings and a Tosphop roll back crop tee.

How to Wear the Sporty Chic Trend Leon &amp; Harper Bomber Jacket Alexander Wang Antonia Ankle Strap Sandals DKNY Two Tone Leggings Vince Camuto Janet Drawstring Shoulder Bag

Add a splash of color with a Leon & Harper yellow bomber jacket, a striking handbag, and a strappy sandal. Finish the look with a leather cap or a pair of retro round frame sunglasses.

And although this style was played to death last summer, I’m still here for the asymmetric skort. Dress it up with a varsity letter embroidered sweatshirt, a mesh knit tank, and a classic pair of New Balance sneakers.

How to Wear the Sporty Chic Trend Mason by Michelle Mason Asymmetrical Hem Embossed Leather Mini Skirt New Balance Sneakers Marie Tumor 2 Tone Lunch Clutch Torn by Ronny Kobo Racer Back Mesh Knit Tank

Grab an oversized leather clutch bag and complete the look with a gold hoops and a sporty watch.

And that’s it!
Some of the pieces are splurges, but I hope these looks have given you some ideas on how to tap into the tomboy aesthetic.
See anything you like?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 154155156157158 230>
  Share Topic