Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2014 Spring/Summer Fashion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 135136137138139 231>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.63  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:01am
ok good i wasnt sureSleepy

Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:05am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

ok good i wasnt sureSleepy

LOL

Hug
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:46am
I like that long white dress... nice to wear to dinner on a honeymoon
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:43am
March 13th, 2014
Concert, Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear
Spring 2014 Style Inspiration: What to Wear to an Elle Varner Concert
By Danielle Nicole

Happy Thursday! This week went by entirely too fast! But that only means we are that much closer to the weekend and I can finally catch up on my beauty rest. But before I look forward to the end of the work week, let’s tackle another What to Wear request, shall we?

Tyler writes, “Hey Claire, next month I’m going to see one of my favorite artists in Chicago for a live concert. I have no idea what to wear. Help please!”

Elle Varner is known to pluck bold prints and striking shades to create her signature look. So today I’ve mustered up a number of bold wardrobe options to get you ready to see her hit the stage. Let’s dive in…

For look #1, offset a high waist floral print pleated skirt with a black high neck crop top for a stylish concert-ready ensemble. To give the look an evening vibe, strap up a pair of gladiator sandals or slip into a pair of laser cut peep toe boots.

What to Wear to an Elle Varner Concert P.A.R.O.S.H Floral Print Skirt Schutz Erlene Camcura Cabra Royal Clare Vivier Cream and Black Spots Fold Over Clutch Karen Millen Laser Cut Peep Toe Shoe BootA spotted fold over clutch and gold chunky jewelry adds additional detail to this graphic look.

Play in a vivid print like this River Island Floral Print Front Wrap Belted Jumpsuit. Anchor this bold look with a pair of ASOS color-block sandals and a black asymmetric metal clutch.

What to Wear to an Elle Varner Concert River Island Green Floral Wrap Front Belted Jumpsuit Asos Heartbeat Heeled Sandals Henri Bendel Debutante Asymmetric Metal Clutch

A multi-chain necklace, pyramid spike stud earrings, a punchy tangerine lip and a bubble gum pink nail lacquer adds the finishing touch.

And for a look that’s a bit more casual but just as stylish, opt for a pair of skinny jeans and a graphic tee (get the one pictured here).

What to Wear to an Elle Varner Concert Alexander McQueen Peplum Leather Jacket Casadei Pumps Jill Sander 3 Angle Leather Clutch Stella Jean Black Dragons Revenge Print T-ShirtDress up this t-shirt and jeans combo with a peplum leather jacket, saucy leopard print pumps, and a vibrant angle clutch. Geometric jewelry and a colorful beauty palette give the look a funky feel.

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:50am
Just found out Mr00 doesn't get off probation at his new job until.....18 months from his start date....Cry

So our 2 week birthday cruise is a no go......Cry

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Mar 13 2014 at 10:50am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:54am
i like that leather blazer 

and i posted those casadei pumps yesterday.. but i dont think i care for red/blue cheetah 
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:10pm
She's reportedly five months pregnant. I adore, adore, ADORE this outfit and it hides her bump very well.

Showing her good side: Marvel producers have confirmed that the 29-year-old is pregnantShowing her good side: Marvel producers have confirmed that the 29-year-old is pregnant

Fan favourite: The star waved to the masses of fans gathered at the borders of the red carpet
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:16pm
5 months or 5 weeks?
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:27pm
i like the fit of her skirt
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:44pm
I don't like it...looks cheap.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 135136137138139 231>