BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 Spring/Summer Fashion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7980818283 231>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.63  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 10:32pm
and I personally wouldn't wear black shoes

black and orange?....nah too halloweenish...

wearing pointed toe heels sounds cute ... just not the color

Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 11:02pm
I don't know if I've been living under a rock, but I just noticed that Boohoo offers plus now!
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 11:49pm
I have such a shopping itch
I need to go pray
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:24am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

ming lmaooo she was all UP in your business DeadDeadCry

i'd be so uncomfortableLOL

sn: i dont see how they do that job...you couldn't pay me millions to be waxing all up in another womans cooterDeadSick

It's not that bad lmao.......good money.....

how good? millions?Stern Smile

cause uhGeek aint no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Average waxing takes a pro 30 minutes and they charge $40+ and then theres a tip.....at the right salon with large client list....you can make bank......I do my mom and friends bikini wax.....trust aint no waxer checking for yo box like that....they see tons....LOLLOLLOLLOL

Im still considering going back for my Esthetics license.....I actually enjoy waxing people.....Im pretty sadistic thoLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:27am

Sick

I Was Practically an OBGYN: Brazilian Waxer

What Made This Job Your Worst Job - Ever 

I was a full time student working my way through college as a state licensed esthetician. Being an esthetician requires me to do facials, makeup, and facial and body waxing. Sounds great right? WRONG! When I first got hired in my position at the salon, I was eager to work and build a solid clientele. The job itself seemed great until I had to start waxing females' privates (and I mean waxing every bit of hair they have down there)! I could write a book about what went on in my treatment room. For example, I had to give a 300 lb. woman a brazilian wax who stunk horribly. And my job got even worse when I had to wax a 50 yr-old woman who thought it would be appropriate to sex talk to her husband from her cell phone while I was waxing her butt! And yes, I waxed butts! The hole and all while they were on all-fours. Some women even thought it would be ok to not tell me they were on their periods before I'd start waxing them 'down there.' It was just disgusting. My boss was crossing the line when she asked if I would do a male brazilian wax on an client who was wanting it done. That was crossing the line, and I refused to do it. A word of advice, if you're thinking of getting a brazilian wax, please don't go right after you've gone to the gym, and take a shower first for crying out loud! If this isn't one of the worst jobs, then I don't know what is!

She worked in a sh*tty salon......half this shyt would have gotten a reschedule.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:37am

oh wow sandra you've waxed people?

charging 40$ every wax about how much $$$ did you make a day on average?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:38am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

I have such a shopping itch
I need to go pray

LOL

me too...sigh me too
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:42am
My old waxer waxed people on their periods and didn't seem to think it was a big deal. She was like I move the string to the side and move on. And the whiner posted.... you get your asshole waxed. Did she not know this before she started her job?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:43am

oh wow sandra you've waxed people?

charging 40$ every wax about how much $$$ did you make a day on average?

I only wax close family and friends.....Im not licensed to do body waxing professionally just facial....

In a busy salon you can make a few hundred a day......bs salons you may as well KIMLOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 12:48am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

My old waxer waxed people on their periods and didn't seem to think it was a big deal. She was like I move the string to the side and move on. And the whiner posted.... you get your asshole waxed. Did she not know this before she started her job?

She was super annoying.....and the period this is the one thing waxers don't really care about......tbh its the worst time to wax because that area is super sensitive......that funky sh*t is a no tho.....

Worst place to wax.....Armpits hand down shyt is the absolute worst

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7980818283 231>