Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Spring/Summer Fashion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 231>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.63  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 1:38pm
yea that was a nice vid.. very natural 

lol@ this is what i do when i dont have time though 

that showed me how many products/things im lacking.. 
and how lazy i am. 

i think i wanna try to do a lighter eyebrow look some days.. i know youre not supposed to but i use black to fill in my brows cus my skin is like the same color as a brown pencil so it doesnt do much.. but i might try the brown stuff she used. as well as that tarte pen or something slightly darker 
i mght try a highlighter on my nose too.. 

it seems like when i put a concealor under my eyes.. it doesnt look the same as when other ppl do it. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 12 2014 at 1:41pm
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 1:43pm
@ Sandra That's what I was talking about... I tried it at Ulta, I think and I loved it. My eyes are small and it really opened them. Now I should go back and buy it
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 1:49pm
my eyes used to be huge (wouldnt wear mascara and i got called an alien i think i looked like a creature of some sort) but now they look significantly smaller.. 
i miss it.. 

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

the model with the very plum lips and neutral eyes.....she have a utube video??? i just love her neutral eyelook....the lip color compliments her skintone...the whole makeup look balances out beautifully....now to see the exact same look on a darker skintone...

idk the picture is from pinterest

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

the model with the very plum lips and neutral eyes.....she have a utube video??? i just love her neutral eyelook....the lip color compliments her skintone...the whole makeup look balances out beautifully....now to see the exact same look on a darker skintone...

idk the picture is from pinterest

this looks like mac heroine.. 
i used to really want it. i still kinda do 

Edited by coconess - Jan 12 2014 at 2:07pm
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 2:07pm
Very nice video...but that's a lot of make-up for a no make-up look. LOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 2:19pm

The lip in the pic is Heroine....she doesn't have a video on the look but feel free to click thru her channel.....
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

do any of you brown/dark girls put white liner on your lower water line to make your eyes look larger? like this.. (the last girls looks... wrong.. but idk)

yes but I don't use white.  I use like a pearlescent nude.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 2:24pm
this video was quick & easy & much more my speed. I hate applying make-up...

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 2:32pm
Thumbs Up
yes.. more my speed as well 

i used to throw on that mac mineralize skinfinish powder and a little fix+ spray and run out on days that id wear makeup (aside from mascara) but i cant find it. 

im defintiely gonna go get another one as well as try the gold fix+ spray 

Edited by coconess - Jan 12 2014 at 2:43pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair