Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 Spring/Summer Fashion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 231>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.63  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

you can if you keep juicing, use organic veggies and lower your sugar (even fruit) 

even fruit?  fucc.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 12:53pm
yea back then.. i didnt juice that much. i just ate really healthy. 

your skin is a direct reflection of what you put into your body.  

some ppl eat whatever though and theyre just lucky and have nice skin.. not necessarily glowing but clear.. 

anywho.. i really need to go shopping.. its been a while.. 

eta, yes even fruit.. but i mean if you eat a lot of junk foods and candy type stuff.. then you can start with cutting that down first.. natural sugar is better than artificial.. and work your way up. 

i still eat fruit sometimes.. i love it.. its like my favorite food.. but i try to watch it.. especially as juice.  

Edited by coconess - Jan 12 2014 at 12:56pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 12:55pm
I wish I could apply makeup this well
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

I got a few makeup looks I wanna try for spring

bright green/yellow lids
barbie pink

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 12:56pm
me too modeless.. i cant even do the basics of eyeshadow i dont think.. 

i need to start watching good tutorials and stuff 

sidenote, i think im really going to try tanning this year 

Edited by coconess - Jan 12 2014 at 12:57pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 1:01pm
lawd that is a gift somebody has to teach me

I tan naturally every summer lol smh

you don't get a tan?

Edited by ModelessDiva - Jan 12 2014 at 1:02pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 1:03pm
explain tanning to me

I don't get it....

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 1:09pm
well i dont really chill out in the sun in order to tan... i never really notice a noticeable difference in my color from summer to winter.. but where im from we dont really have seasons.. its always kinda cold.. ive been here (where there are seasons) for like 2-3 years.. but i still never chill in the sun.  

but i wanna actually lay out in the sun this time to purposely get darker.. 

flowums tans and she feels she gets a nice looking glow from it.. and she thinks she looks really pale when she doesnt tan.. but shes an NC.. idk if its different for ppl with warm undertones like myself... but i think i wanna try it. 
my skin looks really bright right now.. i dont care for it.. i feel like im kinda in 'brown' territory instead of 'dark' now... i dont want that. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 1:14pm
do any of you brown/dark girls put white liner on your lower water line to make your eyes look larger? like this.. (the last girls looks... wrong.. but idk)

Edited by coconess - Jan 12 2014 at 1:15pm
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 1:15pm

Shocked you playing with this one right?

To answer your question I do. When I want to give my eyes that awake look I do. Mostly in the summer & usually when I apply a dark liner to the top lid.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

well i dont really chill out in the sun in order to tan... i never really notice a noticeable difference in my color from summer to winter.. but where im from we dont really have seasons.. its always kinda cold.. ive been here (where there are seasons) for like 2-3 years.. but i still never chill in the sun.  

but i wanna actually lay out in the sun this time to purposely get darker.. 

flowums tans and she feels she gets a nice looking glow from it.. and she thinks she looks really pale when she doesnt tan.. but shes an NC.. idk if its different for ppl with warm undertones like myself... but i think i wanna try it. 
my skin looks really bright right now.. i dont care for it.. i feel like im kinda in 'brown' territory instead of 'dark' now... i dont want that. 

you live in cali?

i got a very noticeable tan when i was out in cali...it was nice...i looked better tanned too...maybe your skin doesnt tan easily

there might be products you can put on your skin when you go outside that help you tan evenly

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 231>
  Share Topic