Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 Spring/Summer Fashion Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 220221222223224 231>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 3.63  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Omgitsdannie101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omgitsdannie101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:26pm

I think I'm going to recreate this look for my birthday ,hair and makeup included but different shoes.
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:36pm

cuuteeeee!!^^^
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:15pm
Express had some crazy sale theother day
I don't usually shop there but I couldn't turn down $5 crop tops
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

for real?Angry
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

for real?Angry

They're still on the site but is slightly more like $7. Hella basic. I got all three colors, black, white, nude, and a dress, and a skirt. All for only $50.

I bought boots the other day and I thought of ModelessLOL
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:23pm
uk zara sale started
i supposed the us sale will start soon for those who shop there
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

uk zara sale started
i supposed the us sale will start soon for those who shop there

Embarrassed
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 3:02pm
June 19th, 2014
Shopping, Style Inspiration, What to Wear, What to Wear for your Birthday
Summer 2014 Style Inspiration: What To Wear A Comedy Show
By Danielle Nicole

Happy Thursday! This week has thankfully zoomed by as I am so looking forward to the weekend. The weather has been too fab in Los Angeles these past few days, so I’m looking forward to spending some much needed R&R by the pool. But before I fast forward to the end of the week, let’s tackle a birthday What to Wear request shall we.

Jamie writes, “Hey FBD! My 23rd birthday is coming up and I know you already do tons of birthday looks. However, I will be going to a comedy show and bar hopping in DC and have no clue what to wear. It’s been a while since your last comedy show post, can you help me out? Looking for something show-stopping! Thank you!!!”

A comedy show usually yields a more casual and relaxed take on sartorial pairings. Since this is your birthday and you plan to hit the town afterward, a little sparkle here and there should undoubtedly be incorporated into your wardrobe.

A birthday celebration always calls for a little shimmer. For look #1, dress up a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans with a multi sequin tee and a crisp white blazer. Mix metallics with a pair of silver pumps and a glitzy gold clutch.

What to Wear to a Comedy Show Topshop Multi Sequin Tee Christian Louboutin Djalouzi 100mm Pump Jimmy Choo Carmen Gold Cracked Metallic Leather Clutch BagAdd a touch of silver to your lids with a cream eyeshadow option, splurge on a luxe mani, and pucker up with a brooding pout to complete the look.

Turn on your JavaScript to view content

Pair a stylish lace combo jacket with pleated white shorts and a pair of over the knee boots for a flirty birthday ensemble. Add a monogram crossbody bag and simple gold jewelry for a dash of glitz.

What to Wear to a Comedy Show Intermix Jayden Lace Combo Jacket Elizabeth and James Walden White Pleated Twill Shorts Giuseppe Zanotti Gold Ankle Strap Sandal Gianvito Rossi Thigh High BootFor the final touch incorporate pops of blue and a full lush lash to your beauty lineup.

And for a curvy girl option, top an asymmetric top and skinny jeans with a classic leather jacket. Slip into a pair of sexy stiletto pumps, grab a stylish pocketbook, and drape on a chunky bobble collar necklace and gold stud earrings.

What to Wear to a Comedy Show Christian Louboutin Iriza 100 Velvet-Flocked Glitter-Finished Pumps Prada Nappa Leather Wallet Bex Rox Frida Collar NecklaceLastly, cap things off with a vibrant nail lacquer, a smoky lid, and a flirty red lip.

And that wraps it up for today. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 3:06pm
Claire posts a lot of stuff that is outside the budget of her readers
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 3:08pm
outfit 1 looks like something only claire would wear but claire didnt write that
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 220221222223224 231>
  Share Topic