BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 NCAAF & NFL THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2014 NCAAF & NFL THREAD
    Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 5:56pm
The clock is ticking ..but the season is in reach..

Anyone doing the fantasy thing?
Johnny Manziel...Sink or Swim?
Expectations
Rumors
Injury Report
Game Reviews
Scores
Rants
Sh!t Talkin
Etc.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 6:13pm
I have no clue what Jonny Bench will do.
I'm excited to see.

This is going to be a fantastic season.
I'm interested in Can Newton and his lose of offensive weapons.
Hope he can continue to grow .

Someone should put Sherm on mute.
Tired of him.

Feeling bad for the kid from USC who lied about how he broke his ankles.

CAN NOT wait.

I want to see Jadaveon's transition to the NFL.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 6:30pm
Expectations.. well Pessimistic.

In related note, how'm I spose ta watch football when Imma be catchin bullets from all my classes. smh
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 6:47pm
Maybe I'll learn something about football this year

i'll be lurking
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Seahawks with back to back titles Clap Russell Wilson looking like a MVP candidate this preseason 
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 7:22pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 4:15pm
First a player give a false story as to how he sprang his ankles now this

LOS ANGELES -- USC senior running back Anthony Brown, who quit the team a week ago, called head coach Steve Sarkisian a racist Thursday.

Brown posted on Instagram on Thursday morning, "Sark treated me like a slave in his Office...Can't play for a racist MAN!!!!! #Fighton" and posted a similar message on Facebook.

Anthony Brown (above) comes on the heels of cornerback Josh Shaw being suspended indefinitely for lying about his injuries.
The posts were later deleted.

Sarkisian, who revealed that Brown had quit the team last Thursday, said he was blindsided by the comments and said Brown never expressed any of those feelings to him when the coach met with him earlier this week.

"As far as what [Brown] said on Twitter, I think it's ridiculous," Sarkisian said. "Any of you guys that know me and if you ask anybody in our building, any of our players -- feel free to -- that's about the furthest thing from the truth. Quite honestly, I'm shocked."

Brown did not mention specifics about why he felt this way or what might have occurred between him and Sarkisian.

He has been sidelined most of training camp with a hyperextended elbow and was listed as the sixth running back on the depth chart after switching over from cornerback earlier this month.

"Anthony decided not to play football anymore," Sarkisian said. "We obviously tried to encourage him not to quit. We thought he could be an asset to our team, especially when healthy. We really tried to make it a point to accommodate the position change he wanted. He wanted to move to running back and we did so.

"He unfortunately got injured in training camp and was working his way back and decided he didn't want to play anymore. It's a bit unfortunate because we could have used him. We think he could have helped us."

Brown had six starts and 43 tackles during his USC career. He saw action in only two games at cornerback last season after suffering ankle injuries against Hawaii and Notre Dame.

"I had encouraged him to play. I wanted him to play. I didn't want him to quit," Sarkisian said. "I thought he could get healthy. ... I didn't want him to quit. I wanted him to come back and play and he chose not to."

Brown's departure and accusation comes on the heels of Josh Shaw being suspended indefinitely after lying about how he suffered two high ankle sprains last weekend.

"I've got over 100 guys in that locker room that are more important or just as important than these two isolated incidents," Sarkisian said. "I owe it to those guys to do the best job that I can do to prepare our staff and to prepare them to play a great football game on Saturday, and that's what my focus is on."
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I have no clue what Jonny Bench will do.
I'm excited to see.

This is going to be a fantastic season.
I'm interested in Can Newton and his lose of offensive weapons.
Hope he can continue to grow .

Someone should put Sherm on mute.
Tired of him.

Feeling bad for the kid from USC who lied about how he broke his ankles.

CAN NOT wait.

I want to see Jadaveon's transition to the NFL.

Why?
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 4:23pm
And smh @ whoever 1 starred. Obviously pressed that football season is back.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 4:47pm
For sure^^^ I don't understand why he lied. Was he affraid of being released?

Anywho

I saw that NFL sorry involving domestic violence..,they received some backlash regarding the disciplinary actions they had in place... should be interesting to see how this plays out.

Im excited for this season
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style