2014 Goals and Ambitions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 12:39am
To have my hair maintain some level of fullness, and stop falling out for no good reason

Good Luck to ALL. May ALL your wishes come true
Sponsored Links

MissAnnaMC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAnnaMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 10:03am
I aim to have APL hair by the end of the year
MinnieMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnieMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:02pm
Hip Length or Bust Dec 14'
danelle15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danelle15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2014 at 12:14am
Need to improve my hair length  5 inch more.
tmrockville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmrockville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:35pm
I hope to reach a full and healthy APL. I had a few setbacks last year and didn't maintain any length. I'm just hoping to keep at bay those urges to relax my hair and stick to this journey. My hair was worse when I was relaxed. Also still trying to perfect the regi.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 5:51pm
Waist length *bites fingers* by summer...
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 7:45pm
I am totally committed to my natural curls now and decided I will keep it natural. So I want it tail bone length and curly not straight :DThumbs Up 
Phattygyrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phattygyrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:29pm
1st I need to work on my split ends, and then try to make full bsl length im grazing apl.oh and stick to my vitamins and hair regi
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:49pm
APL - Thick and strong. 
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 6:37pm
I am making the switch back to salon hair products.  Since I have applied heat to my hair, my hair is like super fragile so I figure that I should be using salon products that has ceramides and proper moisture.  I also plan to get more exercise in and eat more vegetables instead of falling back on my lazy food source, carbs.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic