BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Goals and Ambitions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
darkbarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2014 Goals and Ambitions
    Posted: Dec 31 2013 at 10:04pm
What are your goals, ambitions, and dreams when it comes to your hair for 2014?
Sponsored Links

Chula007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chula007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2014 at 11:05am
Hey Darkbarbie, great thread!

My goals this year are to have overall healthy hair.  I had some breakage over the summer from not caring for my hair while in weave.  I had it cut into a hawk in the fall & now I'm keeping it braided to grow out the style. I don't really have a length goal yet because it's so uneven all over. What are yours?
darkbarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 11:53am
Girl I thought I posted mine but any who 
Mines are to reach APL by Christmas and to master detangling 
DominicanCurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DominicanCurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 1:10pm
Great post!

My main goal this year in concern to my hair is to get to know it: what is my texture, my porosity level, what styles really work for me, etc. I also want to work on keeping my ends healthy so I don't need as many trims throughout the year. Right now I am at SL my goal for the end of the year is BSL.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 1:15pm
My goal is to continue to not use chemicals except covering my gray. I hope to learn how to keep my hair smooth better without a straightener. I hope it will get a little thicker in the process. I want to stay on my yogurt, bragg liquid aminos and olive oil pre poo at least once a month for an hour.  I want to continue to oil my hair with sulfur oil and ghe often. I want to massage my scalp and use mn some times. And I hope to reach waist length by December 2014. 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2014 at 8:18pm
To reach waist length before March.
To try for hip length and reach it by the end of he year.
To have a healthy, shinier, stronger and thicker hair.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 8:47am
My ambition for my hair is to be long enough to hang at MBL in braids and twists. That would be so dope
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 10:45am
I want some MBL hair this year.
Brazilianbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brazilianbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 3:48pm
My goal is to reach hip length. I also want to get rid of these split ends and thicken my hair.
prettigurl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettigurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2014 at 7:27pm
My goal is to maintain the health and strength of my hair and retain at least 3 inches (im a slow grower, but I keep it all)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>