Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 369370371372373 397>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Imo, unless you are going to compete counting macros is not for the everyday person and really not needed.

(just felt like doing that)

Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 4:03pm
I count my macros...I read burn the fat feed the muscle and it shows how much grams you should eat of each macro so it's easyish for me

40C 30P 30 F I started out 40 40 20 but my fat was always higher so I adjusted

I'm down 32 lbs so far!!! 73 to go
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 4:05pm
y'all people dropping those convict numbers with the weight loss

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Imo, unless you are going to compete counting macros is not for the everyday person and really not needed.

I agree it feels like I'm constantly adjusting my meals ( most people would give up after a few days)

But I was eating 1000 cal worth of cereal and all kindsa bs so I decided to eat a more balanced diet
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

i cant do sh*t for 3 weeks and then he said low impact

wtf am i supposed to do? i need to do exercises that dont require me to be on my feet (be quiet afro -_-)

Do you swim?

At 20+ pounds lost I have dropped 4 dress sizes. I have lost a lot of inches and body fat percentage.  Next month I will report on my body fat percentage lost.

congrats 

i dont swim, im a pretty weak swimmer at this point in my life lol

i keep saying im going to start again but i never do

that's a good idea, i'll have to join a gym though
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 5:17pm
I let go of Insanity for now. This shyt is too intense for me, it made my right ankle week. Vowed to go to the gym 6 days a week for at least one month though.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 7:07pm
I lost 56 lbs and only went down one dress size... :( snot fair.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by EPITOME I will say my aunt & uncle came from Haiti and they have not seen me in a year and they were like you lost a lot of weight!  They saw me at my heaviest last year so that feels good.  I am about 10-15 pounds from what I weighed when I got married. <div><br></div><div>So my goal is to lose 15 pounds by the end of the year.</div>[/QUOTE EPITOME I will say my aunt & uncle came from Haiti and they have not seen me in a year and they were like you lost a lot of weight!  They saw me at my heaviest last year so that feels good.  I am about 10-15 pounds from what I weighed when I got married. 

So my goal is to lose 15 pounds by the end of the year.
[/QUOTE wrote:

just curious, did they say anything when you had gained weight? Just wondering if it's appropriate to comment on someone who has lost wt if you didn't say anything before. Like will they say 'oh I didn't know you thought I was big before.'  A buddy has lost about 25 lbs (down to 130 from 155). I know she's been putting in work, but I didn't know i

just curious, did they say anything when you had gained weight? Just wondering if it's appropriate to comment on someone who has lost wt if you didn't say anything before. Like will they say 'oh I didn't know you thought I was big before.'  A buddy has lost about 25 lbs (down to 130 from 155). I know she's been putting in work, but I didn't know if I should say that.

(off topic)
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 8:42pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 8:49pm
this me if i ever let a Brotha trap me

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 369370371372373 397>
  Share Topic