Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 363364365366367 384>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 9:53am
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

still on vacay... but I've been keeping up with exercising daily! I'm happy I've been getting better with running.. i can definitely last longer then i could before *yay* 

since I've had some down time I've been making notes and trying to make a schedule to follow as far as incorporating weights and making workout schedule for the week. meal plan too. 

do y'all count calories? 

Not necessarily. But I do try to go easy on sauces, spreads, etc as that's what tends to raise the calorie count. Ie a tablespoon of mayo has almost 100 calories. So when I make my tuna salad I go easy.
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 10:29am
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

still on vacay... but I've been keeping up with exercising daily! I'm happy I've been getting better with running.. i can definitely last longer then i could before *yay* 

since I've had some down time I've been making notes and trying to make a schedule to follow as far as incorporating weights and making workout schedule for the week. meal plan too. 

do y'all count calories? 

i do because my diet is usually the only reason why i dont see changes

i include cooking food in like a tablespoon of evoo to adding mustard to a burger

i need to track because i dont eat entirely clean and the extra processed foods can add up
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 3:23pm

#transformationtuesday

Some of you may comment and say that you like the “before” picture better. While that’s okay, this transformation is much more than physical.

In 2010, which the left picture was taken, I had become extremely depressed. I found comfort in food and self medicated with alcohol. Suicide had become an option for me, but God.

I thank God for giving me the strength to just get out of bed on some days. It was that strength to just get up that led to small changes, which progressed to solid habits.

It was the progressive change, implemented into my daily routine that actually saved my life.

#becauseGod

http://aznotnewk.tumblr.com/post/91923424715/transformationtuesday-some-of-you-may-comment
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:41pm
On my way to the gym. Don't feel like it but I'ma do it anyway.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

why is it every time i do them bishes you pop up??

aww I luv you to...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 5:18pm
people said the before was better?

she looks great

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

#transformationtuesday

Some of you may comment and say that you like the “before” picture better. While that’s okay, this transformation is much more than physical.

In 2010, which the left picture was taken, I had become extremely depressed. I found comfort in food and self medicated with alcohol. Suicide had become an option for me, but God.

I thank God for giving me the strength to just get out of bed on some days. It was that strength to just get up that led to small changes, which progressed to solid habits.

It was the progressive change, implemented into my daily routine that actually saved my life.

#becauseGod

http://aznotnewk.tumblr.com/post/91923424715/transformationtuesday-some-of-you-may-comment
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 9:17pm
t25 is hard but way easier than insanity. i'm going to try my best to stick to it.

Edited by TayTay - Aug 21 2014 at 9:17pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 10:52am
She looks fantastic ..

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 10:53am
Question: I bought those new sneakers over the Net and wore them for the first time the other day. I don't know if they need to be broken in but I ended up with an abrasion on the back of my heel that hurts like hell.

I want to go to the gym again today. Do you guys wear some type of insole when that happens? If so, which one? I can't have the inside of my shoe rub against the wound and make a bigger mess. I tried a large bandaid yesterday and that didn't work.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Aug 22 2014 at 10:54am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 1:26pm
i read that breaking in shoes is a myth, but i always feel i need to break mine in lol

i never keep shoes that rub on the back of my heel causing pain, if socks dont alleviate that then i wouldnt keep them

i've run for years and have gotten blisters on various areas but that heel blister is the devil and should always be avoided

Edited by femmefatale85 - Aug 22 2014 at 1:32pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style