Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 339340341342343 348>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 10:38am
Originally posted by tbaby123 tbaby123 wrote:

down 10 lbs woop woop! 7 more to go-- i need my clavicle to be poppin'

also-- i've been doing a lot of spin classes... i'm getting very scared that my thighs are getting bigger as a result.. am i being paranoid or is that real? also does spinning help ur butt or nah?

i think my tummy/sides shape area is losing it's "curve" and becoming more boxy-- do i stop with the weights? should i do more abs? take up yoga?

weight build the curves....the kitchen trims the fat...

Abs exercises are pointless unless you're at 12%body fat... You have burn the layer of fat on top of them to see the muscle.

I don't understand your comment about your waist being boxy.....the statment right before that said your thighs (and im assuming butt if your doing spin) was getting bigger..... its sound like your curves are still there... 

whatever you do.. DONT STOP THE WEIGHTS... they are key to building the body you want. "Skinny-fat" is not the look to aim for...

Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 12:35pm
I wouldn't call them pointless ..

But it's good to train them to strengthen your core

Also if you're looking for that deep blocky ab look regular weighted ab exercises help .. But of course they'll show more once the fat drops off

Edited by afrokock - Jul 02 2014 at 2:58pm
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Abs exercises are pointless unless you're at 12%body fat... You have burn the layer of fat on top of them to see the muscle.

I don't understand your comment about your waist being boxy.....the statment right before that said your thighs (and im assuming butt if your doing spin) was getting bigger..... its sound like your curves are still there... 

whatever you do.. DONT STOP THE WEIGHTS... they are key to building the body you want. "Skinny-fat" is not the look to aim for...

Thanks!

My torso is boxy, so like i don't have as much as a curve by my waist as i'd like. My thighs and butt are getting bigger and definitely curvy but I don't have that hourglass curve in my middle.  it's not too too big of a deal cause i have big boobs (32 d) and i have a butt and substantial thighs (they touch but make that weird triangle thing right in the beginning, although I want a thigh gap but neither here nor there) but then my stupid torso is only slightly "indented" if that makes sense

I'll take a pic when I get home and post it lol 

I really need to work on my diet... i know they say abs are made in the kitchen but i get soo ravenous with working out and with so much free food at work... it's a disaster waiting to happen
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Also if you're looking for that deep blocky ab look regular weighted ab exercises help .. But of course they'll show more once the fat drops off

nah i want the two lines on the sides type abs... ideas for those?
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 4:50pm
I did insanity this morning, and had a long day. Ion wanna run tonightUnhappy..

Don't get me wrong. I will, I just don't wanna.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by tbaby123 tbaby123 wrote:

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Thanks!

My torso is boxy, so like i don't have as much as a curve by my waist as i'd like. My thighs and butt are getting bigger and definitely curvy but I don't have that hourglass curve in my middle.  it's not too too big of a deal cause i have big boobs (32 d) and i have a butt and substantial thighs (they touch but make that weird triangle thing right in the beginning, although I want a thigh gap but neither here nor there) but then my stupid torso is only slightly "indented" if that makes sense

I'll take a pic when I get home and post it lol 

I really need to work on my diet... i know they say abs are made in the kitchen but i get soo ravenous with working out and with so much free food at work... it's a disaster waiting to happen

there's a lot of free food at my job too..

i just look at waist lines (or skin) of everyone eating it... 

then im content with the food in my lunch box...
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

oh ok....LOL

Edited by goodm3 - Jul 02 2014 at 5:06pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 7:27pm
16.7 miles at spinning today
woot woot

lost 4 inches total last month
body fat went down
so even though i haven't lost weight i did make some progress
this is to motivate the scale watchers like me

i started my clean eating on Monday.

damn Planet Fitness is such a joke.  None of these fools could be at my gym.  I am the fattest person there on most days at a size 10.
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 7:35pm
Day off from turbo fire, but I'm about to do a kettlebell work out right now.

I can't even look at the scale. I'm not going to look at it until the end of this month. I'm cutting all bad carbs so hopefully I can reach my first goal quicker.
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 8:00pm
did this instead. those flutter kicks killed me.

Edited by TayTay - Jul 02 2014 at 8:00pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 339340341342343 348>