Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 316317318319320 394>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 10:19am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Does anyone here to yoga...im thinking about taking it increase my range of motion for strength training...and i want to work on my balance. 

I teach it Smile Feel free to ask away.

Im stiff... however are they any dvds that you recommend i can purchase to do at home? I was thinking about joining a studio but im not at the point yet. 

Despite what you see in magazines and such of people doing elaborate yoga poses for show, they are just that....for SHOW. You don't have to be flexible, if you can breathe....you can do yoga Big smile.

Don't know of any dvd's per se but, Daily Burn: http://dailyburn.com/truebeginner gives you access to not only yoga, but a plethora of different types of workouts for different levels and you can stream them from Roku, iPad, PC, laptop, iPhone, soon PS3 & Xbox. Free for the first 30 days, then $10 a month.

Edited by Az~Maverick - Jun 17 2014 at 10:21am
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 10:31am

Does anyone here to yoga...im thinking about taking it increase my range of motion for strength training...and i want to work on my balance. 

Im stiff... however are they any dvds that you recommend i can purchase to do at home? I was thinking about joining a studio but im not at the point yet. 

Despite what you see in magazines and such of people doing elaborate yoga poses for show, they are just that....for SHOW. You don't have to be flexible, if you can breathe....you can do yoga Big smile.

Don't know of any dvd's per se but, Daily Burn: http://dailyburn.com/truebeginner gives you access to not only yoga, but a plethora of different types of workouts for different levels and you can stream them from Roku, iPad, PC, laptop, iPhone, soon PS3 & Xbox. Free for the first 30 days, then $10 a month.

So you do this for a living? You must be the most zen person around for miles LOL  
I love yoga. It calms my mind in a way that no other form of physical activity can. I need to get back to it with more zeal.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jun 17 2014 at 10:32am
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 10:48am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

So you do this for a living? You must be the most zen person around for miles LOL  
I love yoga. It calms my mind in a way that no other form of physical activity can. I need to get back to it with more zeal.

Yes, now I do.....from being a CNA for 15 years to doing something I love AND make money Smile. As for the Zen part, I have my moments....but I try. I'm still learning like everyone else LOL

I LOVE it and do it every morning! I feel incredible afterwards Big smile! I teach at a black owned & operated studio and most of my clientele are POC.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:07pm
worked out every day last week. scale is moving slowly.
didn't work out yesterday...it was the first day of my cycle and i just didn't feel like it. gonna go to bootcamp tonight
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:12pm
skipping leg day

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:04pm
odyssey2fit:    TRAY TAYLOR
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

skipping leg day

smh. my legs are thicker than theirs.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:40am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:03pm
blackyogasuperstars:    #NeverBentOutOfShape Day 4&amp;#160;; My Awkwardly Awesome Looking Compass Pose lol My hips and hammies have never been more open ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ Hosts: @ifcukgurlz @flexx_inkyjaja @staceyogamum - Sponsors: @bohobeadz @yogapaws @asiliadesigns @dovclothing1990 #yoga #yogi #bendy #flexible #practice #progress #fun #happiness #peace #namaste #yoc by fitmama_donia21&nbsp;http://instagram.com/p/pZNyLVDtAq/ Sign up for the BlackYogaSuperstars bi-monthly newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/SW01T  odyssey2fit:    MICKEY MYVETTE  blackyogasuperstars:    Last day of #nakedsoulyogajune post ur faaaaaavorite pose and it has for me be #bakasana with my baby boy idk how Iโ€™m feeling or what we do when I get down into a bakasana he ALWAYS climbs on for the ride lol I love it because we always look like weโ€™re flyingโ€ฆ Thanks again to all of u beautiful people who participated this was beautiful ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ thanks by iamreneewatkins http://instagram.com/p/pRCYsJgtNy/ Sign up for the BlackYogaSuperstars weekly newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/SW01T  rashidatowe:    Mr. Bostonโ€™s #fitwife Mrs. Boston๐Ÿ˜™   Come See me this Sunday from 12pm- 4pm at the CNDO NATURAL EXPO Fitness trainers welcome.๐Ÿ˜Š  @rashidatboston @billybostonjr
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:04pm
  โ€œDonโ€™t take your health for granted. Donโ€™t take your body for granted. Do something today that communicates to your body that you desire to care for it. Tomorrow is not promised.โ€ ~ Jada Pinkett Smith
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 316317318319320 394>
  Share Topic