Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 323324325326327 386>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 4:26pm
He was

Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 4:56pm
oh Stern Smile
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 5:11pm
765lb deadlift

Son

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 8:12pm
17 days in the 30 day shred and i honestly don't see any change in my body or the scale
kind of disappointed, i ate healthy most of the times
ate bad for like 3 days the entire time

but i really think its not just eating healthy but eating enough calories as well, thats why its so hard.

so much regulations. im eating healthy and working out and its not enough
now i gotta count calories too. 

this has been the longest ive followed a workout program but i guess its not enough
im going to try and get 1600 calories in when i go shopping and see if i can finish the program strong. if i dont see any type of change, i guess ill just have to find some other cardio 

i dont want to quit half way in so ill finish the 30 days but it really sucks 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 8:28pm
I don't think you should. You usually start to see results after it's over, as weird as that is.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

17 days in the 30 day shred and i honestly don't see any change in my body or the scale

but i really think its not just eating healthy but eating enough calories as well, thats why its so hard.

this has been the longest ive followed a workout program but i guess its not enough
im going to try and get 1600 calories in when i go shopping and see if i can finish the program strong. if i dont see any type of change, i guess ill just have to find some other cardio 

are you just not hungry enough to eat those calories? i can give you an example of what my days are like if you want

sparkpeople gives meal plans too

it took me 2 months to lose 5 lbs lol and 4 to get the look i was aiming for...im sure that wont make you feel better, but it's not just your calories

my doctor told me i was too stressed and my sleeping schedule wasn't very good

good luck

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 9:22pm
I always have to remind myself I didn't gain this weight overnight, I'm not going to lose it overnight.  This booty is 10 years in the making.  It's gonna take at least a year and several lifestyle changes to get the end result.  

It is super discouraging when your whole body hurts from working out so much and you want more than muscle pain, you want weight loss!  Hang in there.  It WILL pay off!
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 10:07pm
Ran 5 miles today. 

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Jun 08 2014 at 10:07pm
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

are you just not hungry enough to eat those calories? i can give you an example of what my days are like if you want

sparkpeople gives meal plans too

it took me 2 months to lose 5 lbs lol and 4 to get the look i was aiming for...im sure that wont make you feel better, but it's not just your calories

my doctor told me i was too stressed and my sleeping schedule wasn't very good

good luck

yea i just dont have a big appetite, ever. i always ate so little so its hard to force food in me
but yes, that will be helpful! 

i am very stressed these days, sleeping is poor too. maybe its that too
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:22am
Sleep is huge.  HUGE.  I won't get all biochemical on you but yeah, you got to get your sleep in.  

I'm about to head out for cardio and the body pump class that whipped my behind last week.  First all-comers track meet is tonight!  I'm so happy!!  I'm running the 100 and 200 and I might eek out a 400 just because my friend that is racing too, that's her event and she's going to run mine so just to be fair.  This is supposed to be my long run day but we'll see.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style