Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 306307308309310 394>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

omg i love popcorn...i go to Walgreens and get this Indiana kettle corn

[COLOR="#cc00ff"]i'll never give it up, e<b style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;"]at your popcorn[/COLOR]

Yes ! The red bag, that's the brand I love ! I'm so addicted.
I had a bag today
Sponsored Links

iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 10:16pm
I want to try insanity...
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 8:59am
1.86 miles done in 35 minutes. I alternated between jogging and walking.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 12:10pm
I haven't gone to the gym in 3 weeks! Now that most of my finals are over, I will go tomorrow and lift heavy! Can't waitSmile
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 1:29pm
anyone want to do a challenge with me? lol

im just working on flexibility and strength, so im doing a minimum of 10 minutes of yoga every day for the month of june...this is in addition to my workouts

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 1:32pm
did this after my cardio today

missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 5:50pm
day 3 done
sweat was flying off of me, sheesh

dying

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 6:34pm

This Woman Became a Bodybuilder—Even Though She Has No Arms

Let her inspire you to aim for your most daunting fitness goals.

Published: May 29, 2014  |  By Jenna Birch

In most ways, Barbie Thomas isn't that different from many other 37-year-old women. She's a mother of two, and a longtime fitness devotee. She cooks, she puts on makeup, she texts, she drives... The only difference? She lost both of her arms in an electrical accident when she was just a young girl, and she does these common activities with her feet. Oh, and she's also a bodybuilder.

MORE: Meet Paige Hathaway: The Fitness Model Talks Weight Lifting, Cheese Pizza, and What It's Like to Be Internet Famous 

In 2003, after having spent a good chunk of her life checking out bodybuilding competitions in magazines, Barbie decided to inquire into joining one herself. After clearing it with bodybuilding officials, she began to train, and now regularly enters events, reports the Daily Mail. This past weekend, Barbie wowed the crowd at the NPC Junior USA Bodybuilding Championship in Charleston, South Carolina, and her best finish was in early 2012, when she placed fifth out of six competitors, according to the publication. While this might not seem like the biggest feat for many, it was huge for Barbie considering the unique struggles she faces to tone and train for each event.  

MORE: What One Twin Did for Her Sister During a Track Meet Will Melt Your Heart

Now Barbie wants to inspire others to reach for their biggest fitness goals: "I'd say to anyone, you can do whatever you put your mind to," says Barbie, according to the Daily Mail. "The only limitations are the ones you put on yourself. Everyone has limitations and handicaps in some way or another—mine are more visible than yours maybe."

See how Barbie preps for a competition in the video below from 2012:

Interested in more moving fitspiration? Hear Amy Purdy speak about starting to snowboard again after losing her legs, read Heather Abbot's story of recovery as a survivor of the Boston Marathon bombings, and check out LaKeisha Shurn's incredible 100-day workout journey.

VirgoHTTR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VirgoHTTR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 7:52pm
Wow! 
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

day 3 done
sweat was flying off of me, sheesh

dying

ClapDon't die on me though!LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training