Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313314315316317 350>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 5:43pm
I am skipping my workout today.  That's right.  I don't feel well.  I have a lot of housework left to do and I'm sure my heart rate got up high enough to count for cardio while I was giving my daughter a driving lesson.  Tomorrow, I'll hit the gym bright and early.
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I can do maybe one ..

Just about

Loool

modesty? LOL

one is great!

Edited by PurplePhase - May 31 2014 at 5:52pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

I am skipping my workout today.  That's right.  I don't feel well.  I have a lot of housework left to do and I'm sure my heart rate got up high enough to count for cardio while I was giving my daughter a driving lesson.  Tomorrow, I'll hit the gym bright and early.

LOL
were you sweating profusely too?

Edited by PurplePhase - May 31 2014 at 5:53pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 5:55pm
also what happened to the 100 push ups thread? lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

^Bump it.

I think that may have been on another forum.
XDA maybe LOLLOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 5:59pm
I did find the push  ups one though

100 Push Ups Challenge

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 6:16pm
Now she wants to drive me to the gym!  Lawd!!  I plan on back and shoulder circuit and an hour of cardio.  Then San Antonio and OKC.  LOVE my accountability partners which include y'all, my dog (she looks at me like, "we walking right?") and now my daughter....
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 7:34pm
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 8:02pm
superking-kamehameha-biatch:    livefrombmore:    Teyana Taylor    Like I said Teyana Taylor’s body is CRAZY stupid
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2014 at 9:02pm
Played pick up basketball in the park with some college guys.  They never want to D up until I start scoring smh  Then they act like, "OOOHHHHHHHH!!!!  She blocked your shot!!  She scored on you!!"  I hate being the butt of their jokes but I try to be grateful that they even let this 30-something mother of three on the court.  No exercise makes me happier that playing hoop.  It's the best.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313314315316317 350>
  Share Topic