Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 299300301302303 390>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 12:01pm
Coz it's true
Sponsored Links

H0tg1rl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H0tg1rl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 12:25pm
I wanna join! Are there any rules to this challenge?
H0tg1rl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H0tg1rl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 12:27pm
*goes back to read*
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 3:06pm

shays-world:

OK this is kind of embarrassing. The 1st pic is when I weighed over 200lbs. The second pic is a recent one (taken 5/29/14).This is a great reminder of how far I have come.

(via fithoneys)

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 3:09pm
Model: ChiChi (Nigeria)   IG/Twitter/Tumblr: @FitNigeria  www.fitnigeria.blogspot.comchocolatefitspo:    Unf. If this isn’t inspiring idk what the hell is.   Follow me for some chocolate fitspo!   chocolatefitspo.tumblr.comjustwanttogetfit:    Misty Copeland killin’ it for Under Armour  pump-and-burn:    Qimmah Russo
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 6:30pm
day 8 finished Cool
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 6:33pm
PartyKeep up the hard work, miss.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 9:58pm
Haven't been in here but I'm back on track.
We had a spread at work today and the same obnoxious woman that always feels the need to make loud comments about my weight loss said something about my weight loss but made a very back handed comment and I went for her jugular in front of everyone.

I had quite a few things on my plate that I don't eat on a daily basis. I had fried chicken, cookies, a cupcake, and a soda. I don't drink sodas and I don't eat cookies.

Co-worker: you're gonna gain all of your weight back if you eat all of that stuff on your plate. You know you can't be eating all of that.

Me: looks at her like    

Me: why are you worried about what's on my plate? I can eat my plate and your plate and wouldn't gain a pound. Maybe if you were more worried about what was on your plate instead of what's on my plate, you wouldn't be as sloppy and fat as you are now. Furthermore, I don't need a PSA on my weight loss. I have a scale and a mirror that tells me that I'm 50 pounds thinner. Please refrain from making comments about me or my weight loss.

It got so quiet over there you could hear a pin drop. Everyone was quiet. She hurried up and got back to her desk and had her head down for the rest of the day. It's funny because they just moved me right next to her yesterday so she will get to feel my side eye every single day now.. I do a different job than her and come across her work and I've been seeing a lot of her mistakes that cost the company and patients a lot of money. I have to use some of her work at times to do my work.. I try to work around or try to modify her expensive mistakes if I can bc she's a sista but not now. I refuse to be shaded by someone when I'm a part of the reason her ass still has a job.

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:48pm
Tell her miss sdy!!! I know she was clutching them pearls all night long lmaooo

Congrats on the weight loss boo
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 11:50pm
I just did my 30 day shed at midnight...I was going in!!! I was playing my dancehall music mix from YouTube I was turnin up 428 calories burned in 25 minutes
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 299300301302303 390>
  Share Topic