Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 302303304305306 350>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 5:01am
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 7:14am
This Matrix peanut butter cookie protein powder tastes like a real cookie Big smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 7:16am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i forced myself to run 3 miles. I kept thinking about my legs in a romper.

I went to Sports Authority and bought the Original StepCry, these thighs gone be like BAM and I aint never wearing no clothes Confused
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 7:19am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

about these backless dresses I ordered... help

I aint readyOuch

Ming lets just go get our mouth wired and do liposcult...LOL

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 8:08am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I aint readyOuch

Its serious this summer LOL

Shocked I asked my mom if she had her stepper.. she used to get it with that and the thigh master. How much?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 9:51am

I aint readyOuch

this one girl in my bootcamp had her mouth wired shot and i didnt see her for like 2-3 months. I did not recognize that woman when she came back.  she lost like 30 pounds and she's like 5'0. she looks amazing.

ran for 28 mins before bootcamp.

trainer wants me to step it up and lose 10 pounds in 21 days in June. says she has a strict eating plan in June.  I hate sh!t like that but I'll do it. Yonce not gonna be all in my mouth like liquor bc I'll be hungry.
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 10:12am

I aint readyOuch

this one girl in my bootcamp had her mouth wired shot and i didnt see her for like 2-3 months. I did not recognize that woman when she came back.  she lost like 30 pounds and she's like 5'0. she looks amazing.

ran for 28 mins before bootcamp.

trainer wants me to step it up and lose 10 pounds in 21 days in June. says she has a strict eating plan in June.  I hate sh!t like that but I'll do it. Yonce not gonna be all in my mouth like liquor bc I'll be hungry.
That is too extreme in my opinion to lose some weight but to each there own

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 10:17am
^lol no she didn't do it to lose weight.  she f.ucked up her jaw
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 10:32am

^lol no she didn't do it to lose weight.  she f.ucked up her jaw
Oh ok I understand now LOL
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 10:50am

Bikini Bloating Foods to Avoid

Skip These 6 Foods Before You Hit the Beach

57 Reactions 458 Shares Print

We know you're spending plenty of time getting your body bikini ready with healthy food and fun workouts. Finding the most flattering suits for your body is a great start, but being equipped with as many tools as possible will help you feel confident before running around on the beach. Don't be concerned about extra bloat before you rock your bikini! Here are six foods to avoid right before you hit the beach.

Carbonated drinks: While you've hopefully taken the initiative to say goodbye to soda for good, sparkling water can be a decent substitute if you can't get enough of those bubbles. With that said, it's best to avoid any carbonated drinks before you hit the beach to steer clear of unnecessary belly bulge or gas.

Salt: Supersalty foods or added salt don't necessarily make you gassy, but they definitely make you retain water. Even though those cantina chips and salsa may seem like the ideal prebeach grub, opt for something with lower levels of sodium to help you feel your best before you head to the ocean.

Cruciferous veggies: They're great foods for long-term weight loss, but if there's one time not to chow down on a heaping helping of broccoli, cabbage, or kale, it's right before you hit the beach! These veggies contain a complex sugar called raffinose that's known to cause some lovely bloat.

Gum: Chewing on gum may seem harmless for your debloating cause, but it can actually cause your belly to swell. The reason makes sense: you're swallowing large amounts of air.

Sugary mixed drinks: While rum runners and piña coladas are nearly synonymous with dreamy resort beaches, all that extra sugar is not helping your cause. Between natural sugars and the artificial sweeteners found in these cool drinks, the high levels of fructose can make you bloat.

Dairy: If you've got any form of lactose intolerance, then avoid dairy before you hit the beach. Between gas, bloating, and other belly discomforts, it's your best bet just to say no.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 302303304305306 350>
  Share Topic