Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com
 

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 287288289290291 394>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Moriche Palm Diet

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 13 2009
Location: home
Status: Offline
Points: 155933
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 5:05pm
yea i dont like her in those tight tops...but she has big tits, so i might be a hater
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 1122741
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 5:08pm
lol

i think because she has a broad back anything looser is like to give off that frumpy dishevelled (muffing top maybe) look

Back to Top
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 02 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 38863
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 5:09pm
Every one keeps telling me I can skip leg day at the gym because I walk so many stairs (40 to 60 floors) and walk so much ( 4 to 6 miles) every day at work. 

But I don't feel like that is enough. My legs will probably get weaker and I'll lose definition.
Back to Top
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2007
Location: Escarpin
Status: Offline
Points: 482627
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Every one keeps telling me I can skip leg day at the gym because I walk so many stairs (40 to 60 floors) and walk so much ( 4 to 6 miles) every day at work. 

But I don't feel like that is enough. My legs will probably get weaker and I'll lose definition.

wow your job really is physical. I didn't think lab work entailed all of that. You could skip cardio with all that activity but still do strength.
Back to Top
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2007
Location: Escarpin
Status: Offline
Points: 482627
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

lol

i think because she has a broad back anything looser is like to give off that frumpy dishevelled (muffing top maybe) look



this is true.  Maybe more dresses. and skater style skirts to play with proportion.  Southern you say you're the same shape but I don't remember that....I just remember you being hella tall
Back to Top
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 02 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 198928
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

lol

i think because she has a broad back anything looser is like to give off that frumpy dishevelled (muffing top maybe) look

my fear

epitome, i dont look anything like when u last saw me in person 
Back to Top
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 08 2007
Location: Escarpin
Status: Offline
Points: 482627
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

lol

i think because she has a broad back anything looser is like to give off that frumpy dishevelled (muffing top maybe) look

my fear

epitome, i dont look anything like when u last saw me in person 

honey--that's why we're both in this damn threadLOL
Back to Top
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 02 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 198928
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 5:30pm
LOL
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 1122741
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 5:32pm
Back to Top
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 02 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 38863
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Every one keeps telling me I can skip leg day at the gym because I walk so many stairs (40 to 60 floors) and walk so much ( 4 to 6 miles) every day at work. 

But I don't feel like that is enough. My legs will probably get weaker and I'll lose definition.

wow your job really is physical. I didn't think lab work entailed all of that. You could skip cardio with all that activity but still do strength.

Cry I don't think lab work is normally this physical.

I just work at a small company that has me doing a whole lot of different things (beside the lab) because they can't afford to hire more people.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
DH Gate
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 287288289290291 394>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down