Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 281282283284285 394>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 9:52am
Funny I'm doing a P90X workout this morning too but the kickboxing one.  I'll do a 20-min Pilates after.  So tight from a deep tissue massage yesterday.  

Hey fit ladies, what brand of jeans do you wear?  Do you get them tailored?  I got the little waist round bottom syndrome and I'm too grown to be rocking some applebottoms lol  I what a nice slightly tapered jean but I'm finding anything.
Sponsored Links

TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

i just slept 12 hours straight, really needed that

about to do this workout in a few minutes

How long did it take you to get used to these HITT workouts. I am not going to do an hour one maybe a 30 minute one. But I just want to know how long did it take for you to get the stamina and resistance to make it all way through the video and do every thing?
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 6:21pm
2 Games of Kinect Bowling
Yoga
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 7:02pm
haven't been here in a while but didn't give up. still working out about 5 days a week; still with my trainer. i'm going harder now since i have one month till my new boobies and i want to be in optimal shape. 

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

i just slept 12 hours straight, really needed that

about to do this workout in a few minutes

How long did it take you to get used to these HITT workouts. I am not going to do an hour one maybe a 30 minute one. But I just want to know how long did it take for you to get the stamina and resistance to make it all way through the video and do every thing?

i wouldn't say im used to them, it's still challenging, im just less likely to stop in the middle of a round lol

i'd give it a few weeks...doing 2-3 workouts a week

i started with 40-45 minute workouts during the first two weeks, 40-60 during the 3rd week, 40-90 during the 4th week

idk your fitness level but if you're not used to these workouts start with 20-30 minute ones, then increase it

they say not to do these workouts more than 3x/week because your muscles need to repair...hope that helps

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 8:34pm
Just came back from the gym. I was a beast on the elliptical today. I was soaked.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 11:50pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:46am
bootcamp today
had a sub so it wasn't hard...which is a good thing bc i haven't worked out since monday
lost almost 2 pounds though despite laying in bed all week
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 7:07pm
I've learned that my excess weight was holding my drunk ass down, now I can't even drink wine like I want to :(

Anyway, workouts for this week:

Sunday:
http://www.fitsugar.com/How-Burn-500-Calories-Treadmill-7194144

Monday:
jump rope 50 min (45 sec on/15 sec off)

Tuesday:

Wednesday:
http://www.fitsugar.com/Running-Strength-Training-Interval-Workout-23563264

Thursday:

Friday:
P90X YogaX (only first half)

Saturday:
DAY OFF

Edited by femmefatale85 - May 17 2014 at 7:08pm
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 7:10pm

Thursday:

Friday:
P90X YogaX (only first half)

Saturday:
DAY OFF
did she sell her youtube account ?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf