Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 273274275276277 394>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 12:31am
Going to switch up my routine.

Haven't decided what sort of split to do

Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 2:03am
I played dressup in my closet while mrE was asleep
I bought this skirt in large from Zara in December & it never fit. It now fits w/ease
Can fit into these other pants I bought and could never fit into
and can squeeze back into a pair of pants

I got this new white peplum top that I'd love to get altered but I still plan on loosing weight so I guess that'd be useless.

So I think I'm a 32 now in pants [I stopped buying real pants when I got super big and resorted to jeggings/sweats & mre's shorts].  I used to be a 30 but I do remember when I was a 28. 

Anyway I say this because the scale hasn't moved in the past 2 weeks at all really--but I kept working out and watching what I ate regardless--and my clothing fit different. So don't get discouraged ladies!!!! There are good days & bad days but we have to keep at it----even if not for vanity but for our health.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 10:56am
[QUOTE=ThatGurlD].

Hug

Three questions that pop into my head
1) Have you had your thyroid checked?
Yes. I've had a complete blood work done and got the results last week. Thyroid is fine, no longer anemic. The major thing that showed up was potassium deficiency, probably brought on by a high blood pressure medication that I was taking. I'm in the process of switching. She had a test done (can't remember what exactly that showed intense muscular activity the week I had my blood drawn actually, which is consistent with the exercise regimen I've been on.
2)  Are you regular?
Somewhat. I could increase my fiber consumption
3)  Can your meds be titrated down?  Are you following regularly with a MD so that you can be on the lowest therapeutic doses?
I'm working on the blood pressure component right now (these types of med are a problem with weight loss). There's other stuff I'm taking that I cannot lower any further. I was always aware that my weight loss would be harder because of those.

Anyway I'm back on it today. I won't give up. I just have to keep in mind that my weight loss might be slower than average and hang in there.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:10am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

is this brittany renner?
you know it.

With receipt and all

Lol
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:17am
cassie?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:26am
shes looking like cassi from that angle

you joining me for legs later?

Edited by afrokock - May 09 2014 at 11:27am
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:31am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

[QUOTE=ThatGurlD] JP, how'd it go with the trainer?  I always hear about muscle confusion.  You're supposed to switch it up every 6 weeks right[QUOTE]

One measly pound. That's all I lost. Blood, sweat and tears for 2 weeks for 1 measly pound. I am so discouraged I cried yesterday :( Trainer said it's harder for me to lose because of the medications I'm taking and age.
I see her every 2 weeks and she adjusts my workout. Sometimes it's subtle changes, sometimes it's an overhaul. I just paid for 7 meetings with a nutritionist to see if I can get over this (I had been following Weight Watchers to a T). These sessions are costing me a mint too. If I don't see better results soon, I'll be more likely to give up. I worked incredibly hard for such meager results. I'm contemplating a starvation diet. I'm supposed to go to the gym today and I don't know how I'm gonna haul my butt over there. I'm feeling low...

I don't want to say this but...most nutritionist don't know ish. If your nutritionist is not reviewing your blood work they are most likely giving you generic information that won't help you. 

You will have take this into your own hands and do some research on what will work for you. 

Weight Watchers....if you're eating those WW frozen meals... please, stop. 
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:36am
why do they call Brittany Renner a fitness mode.l?....she would never win any fitness competition (IBFF and like) or in any fitness magazine.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:40am
she doesnt compete

but she def could be in a ton of fitness

90% of the guys and women who pose for muscle and fitness, runners world mens and women's health arent competing athlete

they just have great physiques

Edited by afrokock - May 09 2014 at 11:40am
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

why do they call Brittany Renner a fitness mode.l?....she would never win any fitness competition (IBFF and like) or in any fitness magazine.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 273274275276277 394>