Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 260261262263264 390>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 9:15pm
does anyone else like doing the treadmill with the motor off. Boy, I love the workout that gives my lower body (legs, thighs, butt)
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I been going strong all week. Iz so proud.

its only Tuesday...LOLLOL, but i get it!
Congrats

lmaoo you caught that, huh?

but thank you LOL
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Do you guys enjoy exercising?
I have to put in a workout today and I know I'm gonna go and do it but I really don't feel like it :(

I can.  And I often procrastinate but I always remind myself that I rarely regret working out but I always regret NOT working out.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 9:56pm
Pilates now.  No workout tomorrow due to work.  
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Do you guys enjoy exercising?
I have to put in a workout today and I know I'm gonna go and do it but I really don't feel like it :(

I can.  And I often procrastinate but I always remind myself that I rarely regret working out but I always regret NOT working out.

I did it. It was so hard to push myself through it, though. But you're right, I would have felt guilty if I hadn't gone. 3 more sessions to go this week. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Hopefully I'll be more energized tomorrow.
TheDetermined View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDetermined Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 2:17am
Improving myself as we speak. I need to start running and buying healthier foods...
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:50am
I am going to run at the beach and go to the gym tomorrow.
My sister takes this stuff before she works out/runs anywhere, and it gives her a lot of energy, because she can run 6 miles+

Has anyone tried it? What is your opinion about it?
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

My sister takes this stuff before she works out/runs anywhere, and it gives her a lot of energy, because she can run 6 miles+

A lot ppl take energy boosters before workouts...there's really nothing harmful about it. 

But keep in mind that I workout at 4am so it wears off by the time I get to work. I prefer to take caffeine pills before it takes about 30 mins for it to kick in. So by the time I get up, take it, get dress and get to the gym...i'm awake and ready to get it in. lol... 

If you workout in the evenings....it could have you up all night. You body is already energized after a workout anyways..and they you take a 5 hour energy on top of that....I could be a few hours before you can sleep. 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 12:13am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I gave up caffiene long ago. But I probably made my biggest progressions in running when I drank 1/2 of a 5 hour energy before each run.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 12:13am
^^^thanks! i didn't think think it really kept you energized for 5 hours. I will try it on Friday morning since I will run at the beach and go to the gym before noon.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 260261262263264 390>
  Share Topic