Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 265266267268269 348>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:20am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Is there a trick to keep on exercising over sore thighs?
I just started working out seriously again and my trainer devised a regimen with a lot of squats. I still have one workout to go this week but yesterday my legs wanted to give up on me. Not sure they'll get through another set.

Nope. Just fight through it & it'll get better.  The way to get over soreness is not to rest but to keep working out.  It sucks.

Bootcamp this morning finished.

Girl, I did just that yesterday. I left the gym walking on one leg, lol. My right thigh told me to go fucc myself three times! I woke up less sore this morning though. I may even attempt it again today!
Sponsored Links

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:24am
If I could..i would burn all of those stupid stomach bands and corsets people are wearing. it will not get the fat off of your waist. 

Destiny had me until she started with those garbage shakes and those waist bands.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:50am
This morning I walked to the lake and back home which is all downhill one way and all uphill the way back.  Going to the gym with a girlfriend in a couple of hours then intervals at the track this evening.  

My 10-year anniversary is in June and I need to tone it up.  I work three 12-hour shifts a week and do not work out on those days; I just focus on my diet.  On my four off days I'm shooting for 2 workouts a day which is pretty easy since the kids are at school and hubby is at work.
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:27am
Am I the only one who hates to see that herb a life crap?
I'll never believe...
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:46am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

If I could..i would burn all of those stupid stomach bands and corsets people are wearing. it will not get the fat off of your waist. 

Destiny had me until she started with those garbage shakes and those waist bands.
right? only cardio and a clean diet will blast away the fat

at best a waist band will strengthen your core a little but you'll still need to sweat off the inchesLOL
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 1:04pm
I'm back from my Vegas trip and I'm ready to return to life as I know it. My weight actually dropped more while I was there but I'm ready to start going harder in my weight lifting and intake of protein. I've lost some muscle and I can tell it by looking at myself. Smh.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 2:16pm
legs AND cardio

sweating like a pig about to meet the butchers club!

Edited by afrokock - Apr 28 2014 at 2:21pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 3:35pm
Damn, my butt is feeling thicker, I am loving it.
I might have to get a corset, I am too lazy to continuously follow those waist workouts. My waist increased to 26" and now I need to lose FOUR inchesCry
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

Am I the only one who hates to see that herb a life crap?
I'll never believe...

because it's a scheme. see the pyramid scheme thread

i was going to go to a personal trainer who lost a lot of weight the right way (i've known him for years).  but then he started selling herbalife knowing damn well that's not how he lost it
Kimoraaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimoraaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 6:09pm
I'm late to the party but joining yall for the final 8 months Big smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 265266267268269 348>