Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 245246247248249 350>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:35am
going to jump rope this morning for 50 minutes (50 rounds of 45 sec on 15 sec off)

when i jump i bounce from foot to foot...jumping with both feet at the same time really hurts my shins
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:54am
why doesnt the muscle milk banana creme powder taste as good as the ones in the bottle, im getting ready to do JM great buns and thighs but has anyone tried her new shred it in week video?

I might rent it on amazon and report back, I have enough videos I dont like or do as it is.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:24am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I don't know if any of the ladies in here are feeling slightly overweight, but weavequeen83 made a thread about her progress: in a year she went from 195lbs to 165lbs and then last year she lost another 40lbs.

here's her most recent thread with pics

and here her first thread (she had some pics removed).

I needed to see this I have really falling off..personal issues with my dad...but I need to get back on track so I can have a  sane mind to deal with my dad...
smgreene67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smgreene67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:41am
Yesterday was a rest day. On Monday, I did Turbo Fire Fire 45 and Jillian Michaels Shred it with Weights Level 1.  I used a 10lb Kettlebell. My arms were not sore but my quads and glutes the next day.Cry

In other news, my clothes are fitting better. I have 27 days until Mexico!  Need to step up my diet!
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:23am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

going to jump rope this morning for 50 minutes (50 rounds of 45 sec on 15 sec off)

when i jump i bounce from foot to foot...jumping with both feet at the same time really hurts my shins

I heard jumping rope for 10 minutes is the equivalent to running 3 miles..I wonder if that's true..
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:27am
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

I heard jumping rope for 10 minutes is the equivalent to running 3 miles..I wonder if that's true..

It feel like itCryLOL
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:52am
feel so weird going into dickfest that is the weightroom.

i prefer classes but i feel like i could better on my own.

#ymcawoes
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:21am
Femme that sounds like a good workout. I have a jump rope around here somewhere. I'll have to dig it out and jump on this today.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:24am
i wonder if there is a boxing round timer app

coz that would be great to use for the skipping

i lose track of time
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 12:00pm
Yea i use an app that has boxing rounds to let me know when to start and stop

I use Seconds by Runloop

Edited by femmefatale85 - Apr 10 2014 at 12:07pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions