Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 241242243244245 375>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:35pm
did my lunch time walk a mile in 16 minutes flat
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:58pm
did this today, not sure if i posted it here

thinking about adding vegetarian days to my diet

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:24am
Just came from the gym 30 min run and 15 min weight session for the arms chest and back.   Tomorrow 30 min run and abs
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:51am
I worked out at the gym and did donkey kicks at home. Tomorrow I am going to run at the beach.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:21am
clothes fitting different
fitting into things I couldn't before
that encourages me when I don't want to do a damn thing.
parfemit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote parfemit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:46pm
that is the best thing about exercise. results :D
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:49pm
going to run an easy 6 5.5 mile run at some point today

i w
as over it after 5.5 miles, said f*ck 6

Edited by femmefatale85 - Apr 08 2014 at 7:20pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

going to run an easy 6 5.5 mile run at some point today

i w
as over it after 5.5 miles, said f*ck 6 

lmao one day I wanna do an "easy" 6 mile run.  A 6 mile walk is fine for nowLOL

Late to spin class but still got 7 miles in. Then we did toning work with weights.  Great intense workout. Trying to figure out if I can go to the gym reallly early on Thursday before my flight. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 7:57pm
you should walk and run to build your endurance...i even do walk run treadmill workouts and i've been running over 15 years

Flat-Belly Time! Your No-Equipment Abs Workout

1 Reactions 60 Shares Print
36 3 21 0 0
Flat-Belly Time! Your No-Equipment Abs Workout

Bikini season is just around the corner, but a tight and toned tummy is always in season. Move through this no-equipment circuit two to three times for a complete workout, and help tone your belly in time for beach weather. The best part is that there's no equipment necessary! You can do this body-weight routine just about anywhere.

Source: Shutterstock

1 Squat and Reach
  • Begin with your feet slightly wider than hip width apart and toes pointed slightly outward.
  • Keeping your weight in your heels, sit back into your deep squat. Make sure your knees do not go beyond your toes.
  • Holding your squat, raise both of your arms overhead. Hold this position for a moment, and then return to standing while lowering your arms to your sides. This completes one rep.
  • Perform 15 reps.

Source: POPSUGAR Studios

2 Push-Up Rotation
  • Begin in a plank position with your feet in line with your hips.
  • Lower your body toward the floor, and then push through your arms, returning to plank.
  • Twist to the left, reaching your left arm to the ceiling without letting your pelvis rise or lower.
  • Return to plank position, bringing your hand back to the floor, and perform another push-up. When returning to plank, twist to the right, and reach your right arm to the ceiling.
  • Return back to plank position, returning your arm to the floor. This completes one rep.
  • Perform 15 reps.

3 V-Sits
  • Lie on your back, and reach your arms rigidly to your side, off the floor. Lift your legs off the floor, and point them, so they are at about a 45-degree angle. Lift your head, so your shoulders are off the floor as well.
  • When you're ready to begin, lift your upper torso off the floor, and bend your knees. You can lean back to make this move harder or come up more to make it easier. Slowly lower your upper body back down to the floor, straightening out your legs as you do so. Stop when your back is on the floor, but not your head, shoulders, or legs.
  • This completes one rep.
  • Perform 25 reps.

4 Bicycle Crunches
  • Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground (pull down your abs to also target your deep abs). Put your hands behind your head.
  • Bring in your knees toward your chest, and lift your shoulder blades off the ground.
  • Straighten out your right leg to about a 45-degree angle to the ground while turning your upper body to the left, bringing your right elbow toward your left knee. Make sure your rib cage is moving and not just your elbows.
  • Now switch sides, and do the same motion on the other side to complete one rep (and to create the pedaling motion).
  • Perform 25 reps.

5 Reverse Crunch
  • Lie on your back on the floor. Place your hands on the floor beside you.
  • Bring your knees in toward your chest with your feet together.
  • Use your abs to slowly curl your hips off the floor and into your chest, and then slowly lower them back to the starting position to complete one.
  • Repeat for one minute. Don't swing your legs to create momentum; use your abs to control your movement.

Once you've completed the full circuit, repeat two or three more times to challenge yourself!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Fitness blender has a 1000 calorie burning workout video up...I aint bout that like....Im tryna stay in the land of the livingLOL......Im ton try it  tho.....

Do you really think fitness blender burns 1000 calories? One day I will try it and use my Polar watch to see the calories..

Its 90 minutes long......

did you do it? im considering doing it tomorrow

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style