Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 219220221222223 350>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 25 2009
Location: New York
Status: Online
Points: 22758
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 8:41am
Im thinking of going gluten free.. I just saw something on tv and it causes migraines. Just started using Italian last year, vinegar causes migraines... just started eating cereal, dairy causes sinus headaches
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 17 2008
Location: Yay Area
Status: Offline
Points: 32052
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Im thinking of going gluten free.. I just saw something on tv and it causes migraines. Just started using Italian last year, vinegar causes migraines... just started eating cereal, dairy causes sinus headaches

YUp its true. my doctor had me try it for two weeks bc my GI tract was a mess......a nasty mess............horrible horrible gas from the slightest thing.  he thought it was gluten..............i purchased the high priced food lol......but i know it helped give my GI a break.  come to found out I have IBS............but that break in gluten did wonders
Back to Top
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 25 2009
Location: New York
Status: Online
Points: 22758
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 10:25am
IBS aint no joke... im glad its eased. i already eat pretty well.. not organic but well. I already have horrible allergies and some products raise histamines which make it easier to get headache so its worth a try

That blue looks nice on you
Back to Top
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 05 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 21793
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Her body is amazing!!!

I felt really awkward today at work. Someone told me I was wasting away in front of a few co-workers and that I needed to eat.. This is her second time doing that. The first time she did it on a elevator full of people who were not black besides me, her, and my co-worker I eat with everyday. Like how am I wasting away?

She's trying it but she's lucky this is at work and not anywhere else. I just hate those types of people and it's always the people who always talk about that they need to work out, lose weight, ect. And not to be harsh, but she's short and fat and she eats junk all of the time. I just want her to be seated because she really doesn't know me like that and just because I am quiet at work does not mean I will not gut herblike a fish if needed. I just know how to maintain a professional attitude at work.

It's not easy to lose weight. It's not easy in the beginning. But seeing progress and seeing results makes it easier to continue to keep going.

Keep up the great work she is just insecure and putting her negative feelings on you..She wish she had your will power trust me!!
Back to Top
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 17 2008
Location: Yay Area
Status: Offline
Points: 32052
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 10:54am
aw thank you  @Ming...... this is my new 160 pound body lol...............I found my waist lol 
Back to Top
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 08 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 26580
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 10:55am
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

aw thank you  @Ming...... this is my new 160 pound body lol...............I found my waist lol 
Congrats. That is where I want to be. I've got to put in more work.
Back to Top
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 12 2011
Location: London, England
Status: Offline
Points: 358143
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Her body is amazing!!!

I felt really awkward today at work. Someone told me I was wasting away in front of a few co-workers and that I needed to eat.. This is her second time doing that. The first time she did it on a elevator full of people who were not black besides me, her, and my co-worker I eat with everyday. Like how am I wasting away?

She's trying it but she's lucky this is at work and not anywhere else. I just hate those types of people and it's always the people who always talk about that they need to work out, lose weight, ect. And not to be harsh, but she's short and fat and she eats junk all of the time. I just want her to be seated because she really doesn't know me like that and just because I am quiet at work does not mean I will not gut herblike a fish if needed. I just know how to maintain a professional attitude at work.

It's not easy to lose weight. It's not easy in the beginning. But seeing progress and seeing results makes it easier to continue to keep going.
sounds like she's jealous/bitter and just trying to sabotage your efforts smh...loserLOL
Back to Top
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 13 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 324741
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 11:07am
Time to dust off this kettle bell
Back to Top
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 08 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 26580
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 11:10am
How do you like the kettlebells? What size are you using? 
Back to Top
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 25 2009
Location: New York
Status: Online
Points: 22758
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 11:11am
lol sdy... she cant be the only fat one, she wants company.. next time, take the stairs, she wont follow you
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 219220221222223 350>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down