Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192193194195196 394>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 9:25pm
I think Im going to go to my dads this weekend and get his tv/vcr combo Confused, out the garage. Mama grace saved all her Tae Bo tapes, and she got one called Buns of Steel Stepp 2000 Im dying to do.Cry

She was like ion know nuffin about Tammy lee webb Cry
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 9:33pm
You and these mama Grace stories.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

Does anyone like step aerobics? I bought one of those step benches from a K mart that is going out business. Tried the DVD that come with it and it ok but I am not the most coordinated person. I need some basic step video. Otherwise I will just make up my own crap long as I am moving.

Oh I love step and bought a stepper for home workouts and made up my own moves too.  I got rid of it recently bc I have stairs in my home & don't have the space for it.  But I love step class when you know all the moves bc it's like dancing.

I went to a step class at the gym and I was like "do y'all have a beginners" class at the end? I was in there looking like a foal who ain't know how to walk yetCry  And all the gays and this one black woman were all up in there knowing all the moves and adding extra to it. hated themSleepy
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 9:35pm
Mama Grace is me to the 100th power. Cry
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 10:53pm
Tico Armand
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Tico Armand

Her skin and legs are gorgeous!!!CryHeart
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 11:42pm
Sh*t...Ming my new body inspirationCry
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 12:13am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Thanx afro

Is there a specific amount you have to lose or just who loses the most, lb?
you set your own goals
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 9:07am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2014 at 9:13am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192193194195196 394>
  Share Topic