Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
IndianHair.net
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 179180181182183 394>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 16 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 10:49am
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

Unfortunately, u can not spot reduce fat. U have to lower your overall body fat %.my genetics have pained me as well, as I hold most of my fat in my tummy and breasts. Leave that hamburger helper sh*t on the shelf. All that salt is going to give u hbp and a bloated tummy. If u want to gain more muscle, def increase your protein intake and dont be afraid to increase your weights. I post and follow dif food ideas geared towards healthy and clean eating @goldenladyluv

Hamburger helper will defiantly be axed from my diet...along with the snack cakes.Embarrassed

Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 11:43am
Did Jillian Michaels Extreme shed and shred , level 1. I didnt feel like dealing with the snow Cry
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 11:51am
The glutes are a muscle.. Like all muscles they grow with a protein and calorie surplus

So if you weren't eating to support muscle growth and were eating to promote weight loss, odds are that is where you fuccked up..

Did hit yesterday and abs

Back and calves today. My left calf is marginally bigger than my right and I can it's insertion point.. Can't exactly see it on my right
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 12:32pm
Genetics also determine how a specific muscle group will respond to strength training
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 12:41pm
12/31
1 hour power yoga
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 12:50pm

Genetics also determine how a specific muscle group will respond to strength training
true.. however.. genetics can be defied esp with strength training
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 12:56pm
yea i was just going to say.. maybe you arent eating enough sexy… 

thats part of why im apprehensive (along with my stupid leg) cus i wanna do some cardio, yet gain weight and muscle mass.. and eating enough to go along with that and make my goals is hard.. especially healthy.. 

msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 1:15pm
I agree with u to a certain extent. I know that I can train my glutes until i pass out, but I will never have anowa adjah's ass. However,with my quads, hamstrings and calves, I cld probably kick a hole through a wall :/

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

true.. however.. genetics can be defied esp with strength training
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 1:48pm
hmm, let me go google..thanks for the info!!!!
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Goo jewels.   You're doing GOOD

Is that just from changing food
Hey HD...yes. I haven't started exercising yet. I stopped eating all the junk. Cut down on the carbs & eating late. Uptake the water. & the main thing portion control. If I want something, I eat it...just not a ton of it. LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 179180181182183 394>
  Share Topic