Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2014 Go hard or stay yo a$$ home fitness thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 162163164165166 252>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 3.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 11:53am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

Ladies and gents do you find it best to get protein by diet with a few shakes? Or are you taking the protein shakes post workout?

3square meals with whey protein based snacks

My current protein intake is 280
Thanks afro Wink Shocked 280 g? I am no where near that. I will try upping my protein and see how it goes. Three squares and snacks sounds good. Workout done, shower and lunch. Jillian Michaels body revolution phase 1. Feeling great. Jewels that scale is getting down down down. SVW that is a good loss.Clap

Edited by yurika975 - Feb 27 2014 at 11:56am
Sponsored Links

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:27pm
Ive started a PFT class to shock my body.  I love it and hate it all at the same time!  My bootay hurts.  I mean I can actually feel the muscle on the inside hurting!  thats a good thing but dog!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 3:59pm
too much momentum

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:14pm
Ah she is just tottering like a seesaw. Slow and controlled is much better. She should press her back into the chair. Look in the mirror and get that technique right.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:25pm
I need that chart, fatale. Thanks and bookmarked.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I'm doing good nothing lost of gained... Not really trying to lose weight just keep want to keep everything tight and right.

I would like to drop 10 pounds but I ain't stressing about it at all, slowly it will come off not in a rush at all.

I got a really nice compliment yesterday from a female vendor of mine... we were talking about losing weight and she told me you are so shapely and have everything boobs, thighs, legs, butt, hips ...you are so lucky...I can't lie it felt good..LOLCool
LOL
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 5:01pm
yogaholics:    Follow me if you’re addicted to yoga!
organicphysiques:    Rosana Ollyver&nbsp; (Brazil)

fitgymbabe:    @mariza_villarreal&amp;#160;: #MondayMotivation “Our hearts can be many things. We can have a heart of stone, a heart of flesh, a heart of wisdom, a proud heart, a hardened heart, a happy heart, an anxious heart, the heart of the righteous, or the heart of a lion; we can also be glad in heart, pure in heart, and upright in heart. Your heart always reveals the real you, so make sure the reflection it’s showing is the one you really want to be seen.” -heartreflected  #fitfam #fitnessmotivation #fitness #goals #gymmotivation #gym #beautyfromwithin #allbeautiful
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

too much momentum

I did that today but no momentum
Today: Spinning for 45 mins [this instructor is SOOOO FVCK.ING INTENSE] That's why I like him. He's like level 16 100 rpmsCry
Then I went shopping
And then went BACK to the gym and did about 40 minutes of leg work. warmed up w/5 minutes on stairs

How often can you increase weight? Like this week I did 4 sets of 10 at 110 for legs.  Can I up it next week to 115?

Ate kinda sh*tty today.  Before the gym: 1/4 of a banana w/chunky pb.  After: 2 chicken thighs baked w/a small amount of bacon mac & cheese.  I know i'll be w/in my allotted calories today.  Might could have a sip or 2 of Irish creme.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 5:26pm
oh and congrats MissVW!!!!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 7:41pm
30 minutes on the stair climber, 20 on stationary bike 1st time at gym

had to go back because my gf didnt know I left her so pretended it was my first workout of the day, Confused

2nd time did chest & back
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System